Aishwarya Rai stole Payal Rohatgi's role in 'Kyun! Ho Gaya Na'

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Payal Rohatgi (who debuted in 2002 movie ' Yeh Kya Ho Raha Hai?') has stormed out of Samir Karnik's 'Kyun! Ho Gaya Na..' starring Vivek Oberoi, Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai.

A dance number (which is the opening track in the movie) was to be picturized on Vivek and Payal. But when Payal arrived for the shooting, Karnik told her, "The song will now be picturized on Vivek and Aishwaryaji. You will appear in the background. Aishwaryaji has liked the song so much that she wants to do it with Vivek."

It was meant to be just Payal Rohtagi and Vivek Oberoi swinging to the song Pyaar Mein Sau Uljhane Hain in 'Kyun! Ho Gaya Na'. But a day into the shoot, Payal Rohatgi was livid when informed by director Samir Karnik that things had changed. Aishwarya would now feature in the opening track Pyaar Mein Sau Uljhane Hain and could Payal Rohatgi be in the backdrop please?

"I'm an actress not a sidey, hire a dancer instead," Rohatgi suggested before storming off the sets.

Article:

Payal Rohatgi storms out of 'Kyun? Ho Gaya Na'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

That's right. Payal Rohatgi is where she is today cuz of Ash ...... no kidding. I hope you have subscribed to her Youtube channel to show some support. 😛

In fact, you should consider starting a support group to help all the victims of Aishwarya Rai, the big bad wolf. all the men she rejected, all the women she "bitched about" and all the budding artists like Payal whose career she totally trampled. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Arsy style 

Who is Ur fav 

Which aish fan bashed ur fav🤣

Edited by ChotaShakil420 - 2 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I did see Kajal Agarwal in the background

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wish OTT expression 😳

https://youtu.be/Bme4ck1j6B8

Taify thumbnail

I dont think this is true, the song shows how different the boy and the girl are.. it wouldn't make sense with any other girl unless the concept changed too.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Unbelievable. Payal Rohatgi was the best actress of that generation. She was a legend. Anyone who saw her acting was left in awe. Aish was clearly jealous 😡

priya185 thumbnail

Payal has fans or are they Aishwarya haters?

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I had watched the movie only because of Aish. So, no comments on this 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Which song was it at least, “No No”?

The fact that they are super vague about that makes the story more fake.