Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes if TT and IG fans go gaga over Shiva- Raavi lollipop scenes, they will continue to show only nok- jhok scenes between them and other couples  will move forward and this is what will happen. 
Even SP has termed them a nok-jhok couple, isske aage kuch nahi dhika sakte. 
Got to stop praising Choubays and tagging them for every ShiVi scene. Until they show progress and clear their misunderstandings the story will be forever crap and BS. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

they had a whole song seq on tip tip ppl and no 3 way song for other two couples lol i bet this scene will be intercut with gaura and maybe even shivi lol

What purpose did Tip Tip serve other than it was a lollipop scene and no progression in their story. Instead he suspected her of planting cameras all over the houseπŸ˜•

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

What purpose did Tip Tip serve other than it was a lollipop scene and no progression in their story. Instead he suspected her planting cameras all over the houseπŸ˜•

why is everything so serious ppl just chill man its just a show we all will give ourselves high bp if we keep on harping over everything lol

Unnati05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

they had a whole song seq on tip tip ppl and no 3 way song for other two couples lol i bet this scene will be intercut with gaura and maybe even shivi lol

i hope aisa hi ho, warna apne ko toh skip hi karna hai πŸ™‚

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Unnati05

I'm in team no hopes πŸ™‚

Koi umeed hai hi nahi πŸ₯²

Ditto!! πŸ˜­

mpks1 thumbnail

why is everything so serious ppl just chill man its just a show we all will give ourselves high bp if we keep on harping over everything lol

Thanks for you advice on my high BP. Thankfully I don’t have one and I  know very well to take care of myself. I didn’t even get one during both my pregnancies. This show will not do any harm to me. 

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Maybe they’re to kill dev off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and show that rishita is pregnant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ekta type twist ho jayega ye tohπŸ˜†

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

What purpose did Tip Tip serve other than it was a lollipop scene and no progression in their story. Instead he suspected her planting cameras all over the houseπŸ˜•

I don't even understand what purpose that would have served. 

#NoBailBuddhiHere

Unnati05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Ditto!! πŸ˜­

πŸ€—πŸ˜’

manny136 thumbnail

Thanks for you advice on my high BP. Thankfully I don’t have one and I  know very well to take care of myself. I didn’t even get one during both my pregnancies. This show will not do any harm to me. 

its figure of speech about stressing over this show dont have to take everything so literally man lol