Good Pilot Episode

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Saw the first episode of Sab Satrangi, and here what I felt.

I liked the first episode. Without any dragging the marriage for days, the show start with the day of marriage itself and completed it in the same episode. The raaz behind the ghoongat was also revealed. 

The bond between manu and daadi is adorable. Kanak didi (elder sister) is like a mother to Manu. Elder brother and his wife is little bit selfish, wants to hog limelight and take credit everywhere. Not much showed of father, jijaji, and yongest sister. Although, i think jijai and father is mostly for comic relief. 

What i like is its cinematography which is real and fresh as shoot has done in real time locations. The whole set up of marriage also look like a real shaddi...not those grand and fancy wedding set up in other ITV.

Overall, its a good family show. However, i felt comedy is less as compared to my expectation. But again, SAB is nowadays turning into zee tv, star plus by showing more drama and less comedy, so cant expect a out and out comedy show (miss old sab tv). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I did feel less of comedy too but the show definitely has its own moments. Manu and his daadi share a nice bond, I think part of it has to also do with Manu's striking resemblance as his grandfather. The older brother and wife are selfish whereas Kanak is substitute mother. The older brother is irritating in terms of voice modulation. 

The father tries his best but feel like he's just treated for the sake of family. I like the role of Satyajit Ji in the show, more like rough on exterior & calm in inside. The dynamic between Manu & him is quite coincidental. 

So Shweta turns out to be someone beyond anticipated. 😂 Much fast-paced show.

I feel the execution needs improvement for some reason to keep up with the pace. But let's see. It reminds me of BBKD for some reason with the family vibe but that show was a league of its own. Plot lines are no doubt poles apart seems like. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I did feel less of comedy too but the show definitely has its own moments. Manu and his daadi share a nice bond, I think part of it has to also do with Manu's striking resemblance as his grandfather. The older brother and wife are selfish whereas Kanak is substitute mother. The older brother is irritating in terms of voice modulation. 

The father tries his best but feel like he's just treated for the sake of family. I like the role of Satyajit Ji in the show, more like rough on exterior & calm in inside. The dynamic between Manu & him is quite coincidental. 

So Shweta turns out to be someone beyond anticipated. 😂 Much fast-paced show.

I feel the execution needs improvement for some reason to keep up with the pace. But let's see. It reminds me of BBKD for some reason with the family vibe but that show was a league of its own. Plot lines are no doubt poles apart seems like. 

I felt pace is little bit fast.. which could be good or bad-still not sure. Need some light moments also show is quite serious. I am still not able to understand what is the main theme of the show whether its a story of Maurya family, or the journey of Manu, or a love story of Manu and gargi....

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

I felt pace is little bit fast.. which could be good or bad-still not sure. Need some light moments also show is quite serious. I am still not able to understand what is the main theme of the show whether its a story of Maurya family, or the journey of Manu, or a love story of Manu and gargi....

Could be multidimensional story perhaps...my bet is, "Daddy" the character is going to either invest in the business that Manu and family are discussing to revive or not due to this coincidental meeting after 20+ years. 

Gargi could have an important role in terms of helping out family over the Shweta kaand and business but because she hasn't appeared yet can't speculate much over her role. I feel there is a relationship between Gargi and the Daddy ji. 

Seems like the writers want to include a complex background but the question is how complex is it going to be. 

Again, just a prediction but let's see. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago