Miss the old vibe of SAAKK forum!

Maisha59 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello all!

I miss the old forumwaasis! The KPs cooked by all of us, the bts sharing, the intense discussion all of it. I know it's a off-air show with almost negligible probability of getting a S2, yet I miss harshu, jiggy, tanaaz, tanzia, preet, snowkf and all of you. How are you guys doing? Will you be watching SAAKK if season 2 comes? 

A humble request to the writers to update their FFs or SSs 🙏

Edited by pratikshaa100 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

Hello all!

I miss the old forumwaasis! The KPs cooked by all of us, the bts sharing, the intense discussion all of it. I know it's a off-air show with almost negligible probability of getting a S2, yet I miss harshu, jiggy, tanaaz, tanzia, preet, snowkf and all of you. How are you guys doing? Will you be watching SAAKK if season 2 comes? 

Hey 

and yeah i agree miss the old forumwaasis here 😒

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello all!

This is the saddest part na...once a show goes off air..the bond u create with members also get dispersed. The buzz just vanishes with time and it hurts to see the forum once u loved so much ...is dead.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

This is the saddest part na...once a show goes off air..the bond u create with members also get dispersed. The buzz just vanishes with time and it hurts to see the forum once u loved so much ...is dead.

thats so true yr

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hope this happens...such news does makes me so happy.Devir IVs❤️.Griha's IVs are always great to watch..

https://twitter.com/Nagma63757583/status/1494903594356981760?s=20&t=nGM-KJnlEHGgDRe_kNrvvQ

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Hope this happens...such news does makes me so happy.Devir IVs❤️.Griha's IVs are always great to watch..

https://twitter.com/Nagma63757583/status/1494903594356981760?s=20&t=nGM-KJnlEHGgDRe_kNrvvQ

Yeah her interviews are always good. 

Waiting for #Devir IVs.

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all!

Hey, how are you? ❤️

Why didn't you tag me.. We could have talked.. I just don't come here coz I don't see you ppl here.. Anyway I will tag you in the other forum I am active and we can talk..

Anyway, 

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team Gabbar

Please comment “I’ve been colored by team Gabbar"

And make us the winners! Thank you.. 😁

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283622