Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeah, I was gonna share that with you par beech mein confused ho gayi ki batau ya nahi. 😆 😆 😆

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Yeah, I was gonna share that with you par beech mein confused ho gayi ki batau ya nahi. 😆 😆 😆

Good morning. 

I missed to tell you yday about the clip, definitely she was annoying! 

On this part, hi5! I would actually say it's wise to end keeping aside way people hype potential they had, story jo ho sakti thi, jab waqt tha toh kuch karte nahi and then people keep saying such stuff. 

Hoping the team gets and chooses good projects later. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Good morning. 

Good morning. 😊

😆

On this part, hi5! I would actually say it's wise to end keeping aside way people hype potential they had, story jo ho sakti thi, jab waqt tha toh kuch karte nahi and then people keep saying such stuff. 

Agreed. Although in this case I'd say the writer and PH was not capable as well. They never focused on the original story and kept adding spice that too stale ones. So it's great that one weird show is scrapped off the list.

As for the fans, I have laughing all morning, reading their discussion. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yes! 👍🏼

Waise, yeh thread to khatam ho gaya. Main ek nayi thread kholu kya Nikki ke intro copy karke since she's a bit irregular? 😳

Madhura.. thumbnail

Good morning. 

Good morning. 😊

😆

Agreed. Although in this case I'd say the writer and PH was not capable as well. They never focused on the original story and kept adding spice that too stale ones. So it's great that one weird show is scrapped off the list.

As for the fans, I have laughing all morning, reading their discussion. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yes! 👍🏼

Waise, yeh thread to khatam ho gaya. Main ek nayi thread kholu kya Nikki ke intro copy karke since she's a bit irregular? 😳

Definitely! They started well but went downhill. Yeah, bas random cliche diya and fans trended daily. So honestly this time am quite happy with ending. I have never been this khush or won't even call abrupt end, tumhe dikhana tha nahi kuch acha. Like focus on cooking trends or something, but nahi bas family drama, and separation karna tha. Ya fast love, toh fast end bhi hua. 

I apologize to roast so much but jitna ye show ne dard diya hai mujhe and well am grateful also, to the show which introduced me to Kdramas. I have a very high patience level, ki see silver lining but when that breaks, it's gone forever. Well why should I be grateful to this nonsense, would rather give credit to Netflix for the content. 

Maine tog do teen tweets padhe and I had same reaction. Aur sab bol rahe the, everyone is breaking down so much. 

True! Well you can open new one with some new things and gifs. If Nikki doesn't like it, or wants to stdize you can edit later. 

Mujhe ek K dramas pe bhi discussion karna hai, I analyzed why I like them so much. So be ready to be bored. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Definitely! They started well but went downhill. 

Ahem ahem! The starting itself repelled me away my dear. That Goldie Veere was more khatarnak than 250 saal ki dayaan ki juoon wali kheer. 🤪 🤪 🤪

Yeah, bas random cliche diya and fans trended daily. So honestly this time am quite happy with ending. I have never been this khush or won't even call abrupt end, tumhe dikhana tha nahi kuch acha. Like focus on cooking trends or something, but nahi bas family drama, and separation karna tha. Ya fast love, toh fast end bhi hua. 

I apologize to roast so much but jitna ye show ne dard diya hai mujhe and well am grateful also, to the show which introduced me to Kdramas. I have a very high patience level, ki see silver lining but when that breaks, it's gone forever. Well why should I be grateful to this nonsense, would rather give credit to Netflix for the content. 

You don't have to apologize behna. Like you pinched me once ki open mindedness ki chakkar mein main thoda zyada hi benefit of the doubt de deti hoon kabhi kabhi, 😛 yes, ek show ka off-air ho jana definitely bohut logo ke liye financially critical hain. But then again, that's the job of the nature. Koi aap ko kisi bhi sector mein free khilayega nahi. To agar ek show itna bura ho, we can't expect it to go on just for the crews.

SB ka to hain hi patta kat. But I wish 95% of the shows met with this end because then makers will try to come up with something refreshing than these unnecessary cliches. 🥱 🥱 🥱

Maine tog do teen tweets padhe and I had same reaction. Aur sab bol rahe the, everyone is breaking down so much. 

Hain na? 🤣 🤣 🤣

True! Well you can open new one with some new things and gifs. If Nikki doesn't like it, or wants to stdize you can edit later. 

Okay, I'll do it later then once I reach home. 👍🏼

Mujhe ek K dramas pe bhi discussion karna hai, I analyzed why I like them so much. So be ready to be bored

With pleasure. 😆 😆 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hola peeps!! 

Sorry for the delay and disappearances... 

New thread is here. You can continue there while I go through the previous pages... 😅

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5309758#162124160

Madhura.. thumbnail

Definitely! They started well but went downhill. 

Ahem ahem! The starting itself repelled me away my dear. That Goldie Veere was more khatarnak than 250 saal ki dayaan ki juoon wali kheer. 🤪 🤪 🤪

Yeah, bas random cliche diya and fans trended daily. So honestly this time am quite happy with ending. I have never been this khush or won't even call abrupt end, tumhe dikhana tha nahi kuch acha. Like focus on cooking trends or something, but nahi bas family drama, and separation karna tha. Ya fast love, toh fast end bhi hua. 

You don't have to apologize behna. Like you pinched me once ki open mindedness ki chakkar mein main thoda zyada hi benefit of the doubt de deti hoon kabhi kabhi, 😛 yes, ek show ka off-air ho jana definitely bohut logo ke liye financially critical hain. But then again, that's the job of the nature. Koi aap ko kisi bhi sector mein free khilayega nahi. To agar ek show itna bura ho, we can't expect it to go on just for the crews.

SB ka to hain hi patta kat. But I wish 95% of the shows met with this end because then makers will try to come up with something refreshing than these unnecessary cliches. 🥱 🥱 🥱

Hain na? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Okay, I'll do it later then once I reach home. 👍🏼

Mujhe ek K dramas pe bhi discussion karna hai, I analyzed why I like them so much. So be ready to be bored

With pleasure. 😆 😆 😆

I was using Euphemism, obviously nahi hi tha. Totally agree but then few things were good as I said Adi ki backstory but yeah Goldie and Ginni ki mahanta of not taking cash and giving social service lectures I still can't forget, lol. 

Yeah of course! Everyone earns and every job is like that. Web series bhi toh hote hai na. 

Exactly you did, lol. 

Yes.

Sure, take your time and tag us!