Posted: 2 years ago

KJo thought the same about Ranveer and Anushka..but they made it despite his reservations ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by diamondsofhell

ermm because cinema is a visual medium and good looks whether we like it or not. and Suhana is a very unattractive woman with an unappealing face!

P.S: if that is really the case, then why on earth do you worship/simp for someone like Aishwarya who is mainly famous for her looks? she is a horrible actress and is still considered to be a poor actress and rightfully so! 🤔

so make up your mind! 🤔 do you care about acting or beauty? because the untalented Aishwarya lacks the former big time!

Horrible actress as per your opinion. She’s not the greatest actress of all time but she’s definitely not the worst. You have actresses like Katrina with zero acting abilities but remains popular because of her looks + dancing skills. What Suhana lacks in looks can be made up for with good acting skills. I don’t know why you’re getting so worked up about it. Do you usually get this defensive over an opinion or has Suhana personally hurt you? 

Also let’s look at Ajay Devgan for example. Good looking? Absolutely not. Successful actor? Yup. So I wonder how that happened? If he can have a successful career as an actor then Suhana has a good chance as well. 

Visual medium you say? Sure, let’s now venture off to Hollywood. The success rate of celebrities in Hollywood isn’t because of how visually appealing they are but is mostly based on their acting capabilities and the content they provide. Jesus, ya’ll acting like I asked someone to give up their kidney for Suhana. All I’m saying is to give her a chance and if she proves to be a good actress then that’s great for Bollywood. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Originally posted by niyati13

Suhana isn't ugly at all..

And nowadays with good grooming, makeup and dressing all girls look good. At least hope she will look different among others looking like clones. 

Huma, Richa, Bhumi are also not very beautiful..but good actors get recognition..she too will if she is good

People here call any fair person good looking even if their features are terrible. Lol.

Originally posted by diamondsofhell

LMFAO oh please give me a huge giant break! only SRK fans like YOU and your buddies around here find Suhana attractive since they have a soft corner for her, whereas people in the world(Especially in my inner circle) find suhana very unattractive and manly, so no I don't buy your justifications at all since they are filled with lies and BS 🤪

do you seriously think I was BORN yesterday? 🤣

So no....the manly looking chick Suhana is an unattractive chick(who seriously looks MORE like something straight out of Star Wars or The Lord of the Rings with her manly facial features and awkward body shape) and she is no heroine material whether you like it or not  😊

Suhana looks like a drag queen.....PERIOD!!!!!!

even the general audience finds her ugly....only the SRK fans have a soft corner for her and that too for obvious reasons 🤣

Ranbir batsurat Hokar movies kar Sakta hai  â€¦ FOD behen.. asli mudde par aao ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

People here call any fair person good looking even if their features are terrible. Lol.

Being attractive, eye catching is more important than being fair in showbiz..should have screen presence and hold audience attention. 

Priyanka, Kriti and many others don't have perfect features nor fair skin. But on screen they hold attention. And makeup helps a lot to enhance the good part of their features.. it's all a combination of lot many things.

Take Rekha as n example..the lady hasn't looked bad in ages

Originally posted by niyati13

Being attractive, eye catching is more important than being fair in showbiz..should have screen presence and hold audience attention. 

Priyanka, Kriti and many others don't have perfect features nor fair skin. But on screen they hold attention. And makeup helps a lot to enhance the good part of their features.. it's all a combination of lot many things.

Take Rekha as n example..the lady hasn't looked bad in ages

Kriti sanon is quite fair skinned but she isn’t beautiful either. Horrible features. 

Originally posted by happycamperr

THANK YOU!!!

Suhana's face looks like a manly monkey indeed 🤢

Listen to this on loop and get over it 😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/bzSTpdcs-EI

Originally posted by oceanofhell

Exactly!!! The Ugly drag queen Suhana looks like a freaking maid servant trying to act all modern and hip but her manly face and maid-like personality will never work in her favour ðŸ˜µ

'

Whats a maid like personality?

Hamare yaha jo maid hai, she has an awesome personality. One Hilarious person

Originally posted by zara321

Suhana, agastya and khushi kapoor are doing an archie comics adaptation directed by zoya

Gosh it's one of my fav comics. And she is hell bent on ruining it with this cast ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by DarkUnicorn

I think she'll do just fine. Shes way better looking then Alia, Sara, Annie. She actually has very pretty features and a personality. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ_6qfwM9dT/?utm_medium=copy_link

That’s actually a nice picture. She’s not bad looking. She has an ethnic appeal which actually may turn out to be refreshing compared to some of the other newbies which i can barely tell apart. Sometimes non-conventional looks actually look better on screen (eg srk/ranveer). Although it’s probably easier for a male to make it work. Not really a fan of nepotism but she kind of has an underdog appeal here.