Your take on Extra marital affairs

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Since this show is about Akanksha’s extra marital affair, what is your take on it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In my honest opinion extra marital affairs of Men on Indian Television are seen as nothing is wrong in it and they even get forgiveness for example Fateh of Udariyaan but with women they coloured them in grey shades. 

So the Akanksha is criminal in my POV as not because she cheated on her husband but she also is black spot on name of Mother. She broke heart of child who did not know meaning of adultery. 

People give bad  names to woman  from brothals but what difference between those women and Akanksha, who has extra marital affairs for luxurious life. 

sunaina02 thumbnail

Here the EMA is not about falling in love .

It is more about greed and love for money.

Akanksha has fallen in love with Vaibav's wealth .

priya185 thumbnail

Ema is a big no 

If the marriage is unbearable end the relationship before starting on a new one or cheating

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think she never deserved Manav. And I wonder why he is/was so blinded by this superficial and materialistic woman and never saw through her.

She only deserves a cheating conniving calculating and manipulative Vaibhav in her life.

When she realizes who's who I hope Manav would have moved on in his life and far beyond her reach. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

There is a certain degree of chauvinism in Maanv, Has anyone felt it?

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

The worst sufferer amidst all this is Yathu. He doesn't know the reality and now Manav has to be the mom and dad. Either Akanasha needs to come back or Manav needs to move on for the sake of their child.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

While I’m against Extra Marital affairs, I’d at least understand if one spouse is either abusive, dominating, etc..

In this case Manav was an ideal husband, he fulfilled every wish of Akanksha’s or talents tried to. Even though it was beyond him he bought her the bungalow and did what it took to keep her happy. He suspected Vaibhavs intentions weren’t right even then he didn’t force Akanksha to stop working with him.

Yes he told her a couple of times but always relented to keep her happy. 

While Yathu definitely ends up suffering a lot, I think it’s worse for Manav, who did everything to keep her happy but she left him for the riches Vaibhav could give her. Manav also has to hide the fact from Yathu to not hurt him. 

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

EMA is always wrong but here Akansha is a gold digger , a materialistic woman. She did not leave maanav due to loveless marriage , she left him out of her greed. 

Maanav is an ideal husband anyone could ask for and they were living a happy and content life but akansha was never satisficed of anything. 

Its not like she was having an affair with vaibhav from so long, she overnight realized her love for vaibhav because she  always wanted a luxurious life . So, just to fulfill her desires she left Maanav and I wont be surprised if one day she would leave Yathu also.

Her mother also said, she was spoiled by her father and got everything by unfair means . since she couldn't  do hardwork and face struggles in life , that was the  reason for downfall in her career.

Edited by Serenity_me - 2 years ago
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Manav deserves a better Sangini...... digusting Akansha... disgusting Vaibhav.......