Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Nice to know Ekta dumped kk , shamita , Umar , Pratik , Salman , BB . Hurray poor viewers are saved  . Oh no Shilpa Shetty will recommend her nepo sis to Ekta n will enter again here 🤣

woah back up a bit…I know the tiger has aged now…u think ekta can bring what salman khan brought to the show???? I know ppl will pay to just watch him sleep for 3 hrs 

Edited by colors_123 - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colors_123

woah back up a bit…I know the tiger has aged now…u think ekta can bring what salman khan brought to the show???? I know ppl will pay to just watch him sleep for 3 hrs 

I know ppl want change 

colors_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: colors_123

hope kangana does a good job…just hated Karan’s non stop blabbering in ott 

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

Fact is Simba and Teja r lead of Naagin 6 which proves no big tv actor wanted to do it. 

BB this year was joke that's why not only public even celebrity voiced it out 😆

This also shows why Simba was openly favored in the show. The fact that he was not doing anything was spun as oh look he's not doing anything how cute. He pushed a fellow contestant in the pool and was dealt with a slap on the wrist. 

Image conscious celebrities have often ruined seasons but this season the creatives themselves were protecting the image of certain contestants

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Are you serious? Are you kidding?

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Wo sab chodo did u guys saw that vedio? Jab pratik aur baki log Shamita ke party se wapas jaa rahe the tab ek ladies se bhari car waha pe ruki n they congratulated him bol rahe the trophy koi bhi le jaye par aap he humare liye winner ho n then pratik left... Uske baad reporter ne unse poocha toh wo ladies boli ki Teja winner banne layak nahi hai wo pagal hai, insecure hai n media was laughing on it😲

It is just fangiri.. Bichukle ko bhi uska fan yahi bol raha tha.. Prateik is also pathetic. BB 15 was just bakwas show with bakwas finalists.

colors_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

It is just fangiri.. Bichukle ko bhi uska fan yahi bol raha tha.. Prateik is also pathetic. BB 15 was just bakwas show with bakwas finalists.

n ultra bakwas winner

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Everything is ok. 👍 

But RED BOLD 😆 

🤣🤣🤣 ImageImage