Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Doormat finally woke up from slumber?

Kajol is a doormat just like her sister was on bb7

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

lol in the 90s Raveena and Karisma famously had a fist fight over Ajay Devgan. Funnily enough, he ended up with neither. He must have a big dong because I ain’t seen anything else 

90's actresses and their bitchfights belong in WWE RAW arenas. But do girls like Illeana, if rumors are right, really need to go for that face just for his d*$%^?! Aren't there better looking faces with teeth that aren't accumulating all the traumatizing deposits in the world?! 😆🤢 and i don't even have a name for those eyes yet! Ajay's "womanizer" status is a complete mystery to me too!

Originally posted by: priya185

Kajol is a doormat just like her sister was on bb7

That sounds believable to me! Tanisha was insufferable in Bigg Boss and I remember watching Kajol fawning over Ajay in a KWK episode around then too .... which made me puke a little in my mouth at that time.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

lol in the 90s Raveena and Karisma famously had a fist fight over Ajay Devgan. Funnily enough, he ended up with neither. He must have a big dong because I ain’t seen anything else 

It was NOT a fist fight.

Apparently guns were used, this is the real reason Sanju_baba went to jail, because he smuggled 3 guns from Dubai. One in Raveena's wig, and two in Karishma's eyebrows.Karishma Kapoor and Raveena Tandon from "Aatish" / Most Viewed Bollywood  Photos - Bollywood Photos