Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Doormat finally woke up from slumber?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Kajol, if you're reading this, it's still better to walk away after thousand funerals. Are you going to attend a thousand more funerals to be with that serial cheater? Learn from Sam and please walk away. The kids are also all grown up.

I hope this is the next divorce to be announced.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Doormat finally woke up from slumber?

Why would you call her a doormat when you don't know her, neither her struggles or values personally. 

Trying to work on a relationship doesn't make one a doormat likewise, choosing to leave doesn't make one a quitter. It's all about choices. 

For all you know she's content with her life and wasn't even talking about her hubby.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Why would you call her a doormat when you don't know her, neither her struggles or values personally. 

Trying to work on a relationship doesn't make one a doormat likewise, choosing to leave doesn't make one a quitter. It's all about choices. 

For all you know she's content with her life and wasn't even talking about her hubby.

Sure Jan GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

She mentions loving someone longterm..so love exists till date..

And no where is it mentioned that the person used to be better than the current updated version

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Who is he cheating with this time? Or did they stop writing Mills and Boon romance novels? 

But did she not change over time? Of course the person you've been with for over 20 years is not gonna be the same person you met on Day 1! That's the whole point -- to grow and evolve together as a team instead of two diverging roads.

Anyway .... she sounds like she's mourning something this forum has already been mourning on behalf of her.🤬 Ajay and his philandering ways .... which blows my mind cuz who the f*%& wants to sleep with him? Kaun hai yeh log or kahaan se aate hai?!! *insert the gif here too*

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Kajol, if you're reading this, it's still better to walk away after thousand funerals. Are you going to attend a thousand more funerals to be with that serial cheater? Learn from Sam and please walk away. The kids are also all grown up.

I hope this is the next divorce to be announced.

I don't think bollywood marriages care about self-respect and integrity that much. They care about wealth, assets, maintaining their lifestyles, and looking "rich" at all times .... in her words.😆 They're happy with looking the other way while it suits them. When it doesn't, they come on insta with their "woe is me" stories.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

But did she not change over time? Of course the person you've been with for over 20 years is not gonna be the same person you met on Day 1! That's the whole point -- to grow and evolve together as a team instead of two diverging roads.

Anyway .... she sounds like she's mourning something this forum has already been mourning on behalf of her.🤬 Ajay and his philandering ways .... which blows my mind cuz who the f*%& wants to sleep with him? Kaun hai yeh log or kahaan se aate hai?!! *insert the gif here too*

lol in the 90s Raveena and Karisma famously had a fist fight over Ajay Devgan. Funnily enough, he ended up with neither. He must have a big dong because I ain’t seen anything else