PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Shilpa Shetty is giving gyaan πŸ€£ 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well said.....

Women can be sexist too....when a women pull down & character assassinate another woman.

But Teja did it consciously to attract B/C center votes by pleasing sexist misogynist men.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Well said.....

Women can be sexist too....when a women pull down & character assassinate another woman.

But Teja did it consciously to attract B/C center votes by pleasing sexist misogynist men.

in fact kk told her also β€œ u say we should not pull someone down but how did u say SS mari ja rahi hai for dosti with me” then tp band banjoed kk 

colors_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Shilpa Shetty is giving gyaan πŸ€£ 

she was asked for the gyaan 

colors_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

How dare anyone call Shamita aunty infact how dare anyone call even their mom aunty. They are forever 16 πŸ€£

Buddhiyas'

so anyone > 16 is aunty???? 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: colors_123

so anyone > 16 is aunty???? 

Illogical question. 

The 16 here was not to define aunty calling age but to define what they think of themselves. Obviously if they thought they are mature enough they would be handling this 'aunty' comment in a better way. 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How dare anyone call Shamita aunty infact how dare anyone call even their mom aunty. They are forever 16 πŸ€£

Buddhiyas'

we all know why that 'aunty' was used and it was not due to respect and ya you r right Teja should have called her bf too Sunny Uncle after all he too isn't forever 16.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riddhan

we all know why that 'aunty' was used and it was not due to respect and ya you r right Teja should have called her bf too Sunny Uncle after all he too isn't forever 16.

You are obsessed. Time to take a chill pill. Both shamita and teja don't give a damn. They both wanted to create drama which they did and are now enjoying their life. 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You are obsessed. Time to take a chill pill. Both shamita and teja don't give a damn. They both wanted to create drama which they did and are now enjoying their life. 

lol sach bola maine πŸ˜³ and you take a chill pill you need it more I guess.