Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: locopoco

You are obsessed. Time to take a chill pill. Both shamita and teja don't give a damn. They both wanted to create drama which they did and are now enjoying their life. 

if it was drama...not good for teja's image of feminist ...standing up for women etc

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: locopoco

Guess you should be awarded PR of Shamita. You have way too much time to waste on BB and on your favs.

I have better things to do in life. Enjoy your obsession with Shamita and Teja and whoever.

thank you and you have better things to do still commenting πŸ€£ and ya ya I can see your obseession too πŸ˜†

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And now she is following teja on insta🀣

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: colors_123

if it was drama...not good for teja's image of feminist ...standing up for women etc

Teja uses Woman empowerment word acc to convinence πŸ˜† varna I don't think she even understand wat that is.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Teja is anything but feminist. She puts women down to highlight herself...not just Shamita, but Rashami, Rakhi, Devoleena, Donal, Vidhi, Pratik's Mom  too. Even men Nishant, Pratik.

Teja is sexist & racist. 

konakush thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BEHJA  AUNTY: EKTA KAPOOR

UNCLE KK

BAAP BHICHUKLE

GRAND BAAP SALMAN KHAN

I THINKS THIS IS THE RIGHT HONOUR

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Teja is anything but feminist. She puts women down to highlight herself...not just Shamita, but Rashami, Rakhi, Devoleena, Donal, Vidhi, Pratik's Mom  too. Even men Nishant, Pratik.

Teja is sexist & racist. 

Very true i feel behind insecurity about Karan mask she is hiding her insecurities in general.

She is jealous of each and every girl due to some reason 

The biggest proof is Donal who was more attractive than her so she started having issues with her 

Then Vidhi and for most parts of the show Shamita 

But she had no issues with Nishant who treated her like whatever 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

Very true i feel behind insecurity about Karan mask she is hiding her insecurities in general.

The biggest proof is Donal who was more attractive than her so she started having issues with her 

ada is her best friend and she is prettier than all the woman you counted here.πŸ˜†

It's one thing to talk about the bb show and how she was inside but another to pass generic statements that she is insecure of each and every girl in general because all her pretty costars has nothing but good things to say about her. πŸ˜›

riddhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

I agree she has lot of insecurities and she hides all that behind a mask of about Karan. She had problems with Rashmi too who she knew her from beforeπŸ€” that shows her woman empowerment nara is so fake. She has problems with girls with guys even if she had bigger fights she was fine. 

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluehue

ada is her best friend and she is prettier than all the woman you counted here.πŸ˜†

It's one thing to talk about the bb show and how she was inside but another to pass generic statements that she is insecure of each and every girl in general because all her pretty costars has nothing but good things to say about her. πŸ˜›

Adaa big boss me hoti to Tejja kya krti wo dekhna tha 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚