Here I am still wondering what the Hell happened ..

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When the season started i was genuinely a karan fan and watch a show of teja n was rooting for them at the back of my head .

As the show progressed i slowly started leaning towards the ott trio , they did a few planning n startegy which was unfair to others .. but I began to like there bond .

Since I always liked asim so umar was already in the good books - his friendship n outlook of the game was on the point. They spoilt it by trying to create a umrash angle. But he still shined.

With all the tejran toxicity by now i had turned into an anti fan of the very 2 people I started supporting in the beginning.

By the end I genuinely felt the only person who valued that trophy n rectified his mistakes to move ahead was pratik . I am sure he is gonna shine.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think Teja had MG signed.....and sponsored by Rohit Shetty & Ekta Kapoor. Because BB15 was a flop...to recover money & save her job Manisha Sharma sold the audience's opinion. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I really thought Pratik would win. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Umar changed the entire dynamics.

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

I think Teja had MG signed.....and sponsored by Rohit Shetty & Ekta Kapoor. Because BB15 was a flop...to recover money & save her job Manisha Sharma sold the audience's opinion. 

Umm...just after curiosity, Teja is dating Rohit Shetty but what's her deal with Ekta? Has she paid Ekta to cast her in the show? My, Teja sure has heaps of money! Or maybe she's dating Ekta too. Or maybe she's bought all the big producers along with the channel. Maybe she's bought Salman too. Yeah, that'd explain it.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Umm...just after curiosity, Teja is dating Rohit Shetty but what's her deal with Ekta? Has she paid Ekta to cast her in the show? My, Teja sure has heaps of money! Or maybe she's dating Ekta too. Or maybe she's bought all the big producers along with the channel. Maybe she's bought Salman too. Yeah, that'd explain it.

The theory is she following a script given by the channel , hence the channels support. Which extend to channel putting pressure on producers and host to be nice to her.

Apparently Channel needs a shameless person who is willing to do controversial things to generate trp.