This show vidrohi is becoming cringe by showing buxi cheating on radhamani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, I agree. Today’s episode (1st Feb) the precap was bad.. BJ mistaking RM to be Kalyani and confessing he was restless without her.  Unfortunately the makers themselves don’t know what to show.. sometimes, they show BJ neutral towards Kalyani, now he has fallen for her. 😒 It’s all over the place. Whatever happened to BJ-RM deep love, respect they had for each other?  And unfortunately the most irritating thing is they are back with the love triangle. 🤢 

The makers trying to show RM being insecure about her relation with her own husband due to the presence of another wife in his life is not right, and she should be happy and accept the relation like how Kalyani has accepted, is too much. 😵 For the sake of audience sanity, I hope that this show goes off air soon. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yes, I agree. Today’s episode (1st Feb) the precap was bad.. BJ mistaking RM to be Kalyani and confessing he was restless without her.  Unfortunately the makers themselves don’t know what to show.. sometimes, they show BJ neutral towards Kalyani, now he has fallen for her. 😒 It’s all over the place. Whatever happened to BJ-RM deep love, respect they had for each other?  And unfortunately the most irritating thing is they are back with the love triangle. 🤢 

The makers trying to show RM being insecure about her relation with her own husband due to the presence of another wife in his life is not right, and she should be happy and accept the relation like how Kalyani has accepted, is too much. 😵 For the sake of audience sanity, I hope that this show goes off air soon. 

Problem is that makers have no idea how to handle all the characters. When it was just BJ and Kalyani, things were going fine with a balance of their relationship and external problems. But with RM back, they have no idea what to show. BJ mistaking RM for Kalyani was just stupid. Makers don't know how to write proper nuanced characters and fall onto usual itv tropes. Anyways this show has very limited time left. Let's see how many blunders they will make till then.

Rion thumbnail

My problem with this show is that female characters like radhamani tilottama has no self respect they consider their husbands as next to god without thinking of their wrong deeds buxi did wrong to radhamani in many ways but this lady has taken no strict action and will never take that's why men like buxi don't take radhamani like lady seriously and can never understand their values till they don't understand their own values.. In this show every character has its own convenience JM mother is ok with his sons cheating on their own wives and radhamani will never say wrong to buxi rather she will take out her frustation on kalyani and will do cringe things to win back JB how on earth should a lady try to win a husband who cheated on her not once but twice first by marrying kalyani and second by falling in love with her .. In my opinion it looks like JB marriage with kalyani was not meant for treaty but for marital pleasures for both and it is looking completely yuck for audience because if it is treaty we never saw something 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh god! This show and it’s makers keep proving me wrong all the time! It’s frustrating   😆 I said they will carry on with the vidroh and stop the love triangle.. but no, they are back with it. I said they won’t have Kaxi marriage, but no, the precap has BJ saying he wants to remarry Kalyani again. 

Why should they go in for a remarriage now? Makes no sense when it will make RM so uncomfortable. Wonder if Fletcher will disrupt the remarriage and kidnap Kalyani. That would be so much more interesting than watching RM’s constipated expressions. 😳

janecastle thumbnail

Oh god! This show and it’s makers keep proving me wrong all the time! It’s frustrating   😆 I said they will carry on with the vidroh and stop the love triangle.. but no, they are back with it. I said they won’t have Kaxi marriage, but no, the precap has BJ saying he wants to remarry Kalyani again. 

Why should they go in for a remarriage now? Makes no sense when it will make RM so uncomfortable. Wonder if Fletcher will disrupt the remarriage and kidnap Kalyani. That would be so much more interesting than watching RM’s constipated expressions. 😳

Looks like remarriage will bring more drama. They will use it as a means to bring back Fletcher too. He will definitely go crazy hearing about Kaxi marriage. And RM's mother looked ready to plot against Kalyani. She might join Fletcher and Bheem to harm Kalyani. Even RM didn't look very happy either. There is 50-50 chance on her joining her mother's plans too. Ever since RM came back, I get a bad feeling about her. And that sudden acceptance of Kaxi make no sense at all. They seem to be hellbent on torturing viewers to maximum before show ends.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was uncomfortable to see him lusting after Kalyani when pregnant Radha was sitting there, one would expect a man of his stature would keep it in bedroom 

This show has 0.6 TRP on Star Plus because they are trying to portay Radha as a negative character when they could have solved everything by showing polygamy as the norm instead they made Baxi sing songs of his love for Radha only to discard her like that the moment he finds that a younger woman is there 

I am writing again 😆the way he was staring at Kalyani made me uncomfortable 

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 2 years ago
flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Looks like remarriage will bring more drama. They will use it as a means to bring back Fletcher too. He will definitely go crazy hearing about Kaxi marriage. And RM's mother looked ready to plot against Kalyani. She might join Fletcher and Bheem to harm Kalyani. Even RM didn't look very happy either. There is 50-50 chance on her joining her mother's plans too. Ever since RM came back, I get a bad feeling about her. And that sudden acceptance of Kaxi make no sense at all. They seem to be hellbent on torturing viewers to maximum before show ends.

Surprisingly, but not so surprising either, since the show is ending soon (not confirmed as yet) as new shows’ promos have started to air,  RM has begrudgingly accepted Kaxi marriage. I don’t think they have the time to show a full blown revenge by RM or her mother now. If the show was doing well.. then maybe, but since it is still at 0.6, no chance of revenge. 

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

It was uncomfortable to see him lusting after Kalyani when pregnant Radha was sitting there, one would expect a man of his stature would keep it in bedroom 

This show has 0.6 TRP on Star Plus because they are trying to portay Radha as a negative character when they could have solved everything by showing polygamy as the norm instead they made Baxi sing songs of his love for Radha only to discard her like that the moment he finds that a younger woman is there 

I am writing again smiley36the way he was staring at Kalyani made me uncomfortable 

Yep, it was uncomfortable, but since they will have to end soon, the Kaxi love story is being rushed. Fully agree that polygamy could have been shown as norm, but looks like they tried to focus on the love triangle and it’s repercussions, which backfired badly. 

janecastle thumbnail

Yep, it was uncomfortable, but since they will have to end soon, the Kaxi love story is being rushed. Fully agree that polygamy could have been shown as norm, but looks like they tried to focus on the love triangle and it’s repercussions, which backfired badly. 

It was really stupid to start a love triangle. They tried it because it was the flavor of the season. But it backfired on them. They could have taken the route they planned earlier. Kaxi marriage based on deal, RM asking for a heir from Kalyani and Kaxi falling in love slowly. Instead they wasted so much time on triangle and destroyed RM's character. And now that they don't have much time, they are rushing everything. 

Eydis thumbnail

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team jai 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617