RishMi os ~ Sweet morning ❤️ [weekend treat]

Janhavi_kene thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Everything is sorted in oberoi mansion & in Rishmi's life. Neelam oberoi and everyone in family has accepted Lakshmi as oberoi DIL offficially whole-heartedly. No one have any objection. All are happy. Rishi realised his love for lakshmi. He loves her immensely. Now rishi's day starts with Lakshmi and end with her. He can't stay without her. Her smile, her love, her care & most important her. That's all he need. It's just another good day in oberoi mansion. A gym freak handsome munda shirtless with track pants on working out in his room. He was looking so damn hawtt. 🥵🔥He seems little furious because his lady love is missing somewhere. He has not seen her since he woke up. He loves starting his day with Lakshmi. 

A lady in purple net saree perfectly hugging her body came with coffee. She kept coffee on the table and started walking slowing here and there playing with the end of her pallu. She was looking tensed a little bit as something serious was going in her mind.Rishi looks at her for a minute, but then ingores her & started doing push-ups. 

RISHI : Dekha tak nahi meri taraf huh!!!! Ek toh kal bhi sara din kaam kaam aur mera kya.....aaj kal Lakshmi ko ho kya gaya hai. (Continue doing push-ups)

Lakshmi heard him murmuring something.

LAKSHMI : tum kya badbada rahe ho rishi aur ye kya kabse tumhari coffee lakar rakhi hai. chalo peelo varna thandi hojayegi

RISHI : hmm

LAKSHMI : aur ye kya firse gila towel bed pe (picking up towel) kitni baar kaha hai tumse lekin tum na (looking at rishi) Rishi tum meri baat sunte bhi ho ki nahi.

Rishi is completely focused person when it comes to his workout, but when Lakshmi is around him during workout sessions....tab thoda pighal jata hai🤪But today he's upset with her. He was trying his best to focus on push-ups. He was sweating & not even paying attention to what his wifey is saying.

LAKSHMI : chalo rishi ab bas bhi karo aaj k liye kaafi hai.

RISHI : no way

(Lakshmi sits there beside him holding a towel in her hand and keep starring him with love. She couldn't stop herself. What to do. Her handsome hunk hubby is soo hott especially during workout)😍

RISHI : kya? (Looking at her)

LAKSHMI : nahi....kuch bhi toh nahi (& started wiping his face with towel)

RISHI : Lakshmi please disturb mat kro main apni counting bhul jata hun.

LAKSHMI : Theek hai.....main jaarhi hun breakfast k liye time se aajana niche (and she was about to go but rishi holds her hand)

RISHI : Accha nahi....theek hai....ruko....ye dekho...yahan ( pointing towards his neck)

(Lakshmi started wiping again with a smiley face. Rishi started pointing here & there so that she can come close to him)

LAKSHMI : offo rishi tum sahi se raho

RISHI : main push-ups kaise krunga fir?

LAKSHMI : itne ziddi hote jaa rahe ho na tum....mintu(said lightly hitting his shoulder with a pout)

(Wiping his sweaty face Lakshmi lay down on floor unknowingly. Rishi smirks as something struck into his mind. He maintains a balance with his left hand and pull Lakshmi under him with a right hand)

LAKSHMI : Ri....Rishi ye tum kya kar rhe ho

RISHI : ab kaha jaogi bachke.... Humesha bhaagti rehti ho.....ab jao

LAKSHMI : rishi chhodo na

RISHI : ahaannn! Not now(Lakshmi tried her best to free herself but failed)

LAKSHMI : Rishi please na (with a puppy face) 

RISHI : abhi toh mere push-ups bache hai....you stay here my wifey.....main ginti bhul jau toh help kardena. ( Smirks)

(Lakshmi was feeling a little uncomfortable now because she has never been this much close too rishi before. This close proximity was making her weak. She closed her eyes as she felt warmth of his touch. Everytime when rishi tries to romance her, she used to make excuses. Lakshmi even told rishi before that she needs some space & being an understanding hubby he agreed with her decision. But they always spend cute romantic moments with each other. This time he understood Lakshmi was shy so he waited for her to open her eyes. But she was feeling so shy. She blushed lightly when heard him calling her with love in husky tone. He smiles when he sees her blushing)

(Rishi's 11 push-ups were left to complete 100. He continued doing that and with every push-up, he started dropping sweet kisses on her face. First, he kissed her on the forehead, then on the nose, both cheeks, chin, earlobe, neck, collarbone. He waited for her response because he never wants to go physically close against her. He asked Lakshmi to open her eyes and look at him. Lakshmi opened her eyes slowly. She was super shy and covered her face with her palms. Rishi smiles at her antics.😁He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, so he asked her before going for the last one. He removed her hands, which was covering her face. They had a cute eye lock moment 🙈❤️. Lakshmi then slowly put her hands around his neck. One hand caressing his hairs. Rishi was surprised. Lakshmi said 100 and rishi was about to kiss her on the lips, but they heard a knock on the door. Both of them shifted hurriedly as if nothing happened. Ayush came inside. He understands something interesting was going here, but he interrupted. Ayush asks them to join breakfast, everyone is waiting for them and he goes. Lakshmi adjusted her saree and comb her hairs before joining everyone at the breakfast table. Rishi comes out of the washroom and sneezes lightly throwing wet towel again on bed)🤭

LAKSHMI : Rishiiiiiii

RISHI : Lakshmi woh i.... I'm sorry dubara nahi karunga pakka

LAKSHMI : let it be....tumhe zukaam kaise hogya

(Saying this she takes another towel from thecupboard and started rubbing his wet hairs. Rishi loves when Lakshmi cares for him. He holds her hand and kissed her lightly on the fingertips. Lakshmi smiles cutely & continued caressing his hairs. Rishi holds her by the waist)

RISHI : Lakshmi (in husky voice)

LAKSHMI : hmm

RISHI : bhot pyaar karti ho na mujhse

LAKSHMI : pata hai tumhe....phir puch kyu rahe ho.

RISHI : tum mujhe ignore kyu karti rehti ho fir....sabka khayal hota hai tumhe aur mera ?

LAKSHMI : accha ji

RISHI : hanji (holding her waist tightly)

LAKSHMI : rishi bas karo ye masti....chalo jaldi

RISHI : Lakshmi mere baal toh sahi karo

LAKSHMI : ziddiii (smiles and adjusted his hairs properly the way he loves)☺️ Ab chale?

RISHI : yes my pyaari minty (pulling her cheeks)🥰

(Everyone was chit chatting & enjoying a tasty breakfast made by Lakshmi. Rishi had his yummy light breakfast in a hurry and went quickly grabbing his phone & office files. Lakshmi noticed rishi had left his car keys on the dinning table. She quickly headed towards parking area but didn't find him. Suddenly someone grabbed her wrist. She shocked at the unexpected movement until she realised the person is none other than her mischievous husband. He pinned her against the wall behind his car So that no one can catch them) 

LAKSHMI : Rishiiiiiiii (she gasped) dara diya tumne yun achanak se

RISHI : mujhse kaisa darr 

LAKSHMI : tum apni keys bhul gaye the

RISHI : jaan bujhkr bhula.....taaki isi bahane tum mere paas aao.

LAKSHMI : Tum bhi na.....chhodo koi ajayega

RISHI : koi ni ayega.....aur ata hai toh aanedo....meri biwi ho tum

LAKSHMI : manoge nahi na ziddiii

RISHI : Nahiii ( he responded by taking another step closer, holding her tigtly by her waist)

( Rishi's gaze falling on her soft lips. Lakshmi's hand holding his jacket. He leaned a little bit. She then slid her one hand up his chest and another around his neck blushing, making herself comfortable and leaned in as just he did. They were too close now. Her eyes drifted back to his eyes, which were dark & intense, full of love and care for her. She smiled. Giving upto her desire aside, She cupped his face with her left hand and placed a soft kiss on his lips🙈. He was shocked and surprised at her sudden movement. Lakshmi said 100 completed & then hide her blushing face in his chest pulling his jacket closer. Rishi hugged her tightly. Rishi never expected this side of Lakshmi. He loved it. They stay hugging each other for and while)

LAKSHMI : Ab deri nahi ho rhi (breaking the hug)

RISHI : mann nahi hai ab jaane ka (said in a husky voice)

(Lakshmi smiles and rishi hugged her again even more tighter)

"I LOVE YOU LAKSHMI"

"I LOVE YOU TOO RISHI" she replied tightening the hug. 

It was the best start of the day for rishi. Rishi's sweet morning ever🥰🙈

Thodi der aur ther ja plays in bg😁😍🙈 

THE END.

Hello guys! Coming to the point. As there will be no Bhagya Lakshmi telecast on Saturday so i decided to write rishmi stories. Give your opinions. If i get a positive response i will come up with more cute rishi os with every possibly weekend. Also, Let me know in the comment section do you like it or not. This is my first ever os. I have never written any os/ff before this. I'm New writer, if any mistake, please ignore. I tried to put my best.Don't forget to vote & leave your feedbacks in the comment section. Thank you, take care everyone 😇

Edited by Janhavi_kene - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandujojo thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It was so fantastic cute and romantic please continue it it's superb waiting for your next ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️❤️😽😽😽😽😽😽

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Opened on TM's request

Janhavi_kene thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Opened on TM's request

Thank you 😊