Kabhi kabhi Ittefaq Sey SS : Anugun Chronicles [Chapter 5 Updated]

MinMIN2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Prologue 

"Arre Gungun, tu kaese aese admi ke saath rehti hai yarr. Tu kitni happening hai or wo.. so boring!"

"Haan beta aap thik keh rahe ho, Anu ka bas chale to din bhar bas research karta rahe ab Gungun hi humare Anu ko sudhar sakti hai kyu Gungun?"

All laughed.Gungun sat somber. She recollected all the times when she discovered Anubhav to be very different from the way he portrays himself. The thrill, the excitement of knowing Anubhav more increased her heartbeat. 

5 times Gungun was surprised by Anubhav and 1 time she knew. 

A new Anugun FF - track which came to my mind which may or may not be shown in future. I hope you all enjoy the story. Criticism and feedbacks are welcomed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MinMIN2 thumbnail

INDEX

Prologue - page 1

Chapter 1 - page 2

Chapter 2 - page 3

Chapter 3 - page 6

Chapter 4 - page 8

Chapter 5 - page 13

Epilogue - 

Edited by MinMIN2 - 2 years ago
aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excited to read further! Love the idea!

Saavni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Seems interesting....Plz update soon would love to read more...Keep it up..👍🏼

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing start
Excited to read more......

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please continue.. so waiting for the update ❤️

Beluga thumbnail

Waiting for the chapter, please do update fast!🤩

MinMIN2 thumbnail

Hi, I saw the promo and was intrigued by this serial. From the episodes, I have seen and some posts regarding other versions I came to understand that the story will mainly revolve around Gungun, how Anubhav falls in love with her, her adjustment. My hypothesis. This FF is a small glimpse of how Gungun falls in love with Anubhav. Hope you all enjoy it. 

Chapter 1

DANCING

Gungun had a solid image of Abhubhav in her mind. The crazy chasmish was rude, judgemental, batemeez and downright 'BORING'. God knows how his family tolerated him, Gungun thought. The cherry on the top was that she had to be married to that man for a year and guess what she had already taken the first step - she was engaged girl now. 

Gungun POV

Where are you lost Gungun. Concentrate! You need to practice to win this dance competition. I will show them who I am and why they should never mess with GUN-GUN. Hmfff! But ye Ranveer, Sonali or Chavvi kahan reh gayi? She is so late we need to practice yrr. Let me call them. Sab mujhe ki karna padta hai! 

You see Gungun had challenged her father to top in her BA in the next year. She thought to attend her college once before she got busy in her so-called marriage functions. On her first day she encountered some really rude hot-shots in her college (dare she admit they were more rude than Mr. Scientist) who belittled her and her friends and in anger Gungun challenged them for face-off dance competition in the upcoming fest of their college. She convinced her 'boyfriend' Ranveer along with Chavvi and her few friends to be a part of their team. And today they were to start practicing but the idiots were late.

Gungun was pacing in her house repeatedly trying to call each one of her team member to be there on time. She almost dialled Chavvi's number when she heard 

"Gungun sorry sorry main late ho gayi. Actually ye log saath aane ki zid karne lgae isiliye main late ho gyi."

Gungun turned around to find her favourite people - Golu, Yug, Chavvi, Neeti, Khushi and Ankit standing there. She beamed with happiness watching them. Her troop of friends followed them. 

"Wo kya hai na Gungun beta humne socha hum bhi aa jate hai teri kuch help kardenge or help nahi to tumhe cheer krenge!" Golu chacha said.

"Hey Baby. Sorry we are late. Chalo let's start the practice." Ranveer (her boyfriend) said. 

"Yeah Babes we are here now. Tell us hum kaese start kare?" Sana one of her friends asked

"I am so happy ki aap sablog aa gaye hai. Introduction to ho gaya hai sabka in engagement party right. So direct kaam pe aate hai. Maine Dad se keh ke Lucknow ki best dance academy me session book kiya hai. We are going there and winning this. Come On!"

All cheered. Anu's family were happy watching Gungun encourage others. They wish Anu was also here. Such a golden opportunity but that genius missed it. Golu chacha and Yug bhaiya converesed through there eyes. 

"Aap log itni weird faces kyu bana rahe round chacha and Yug bhaiya?"Gungun enquired.        

Before they could reply Mihir her friend said "Gungun tera so-called fiance kaha hai wo nahi aya? Wo khud nahi aaya ya tune mana kar diya? Waese bhi wo kitna boring hai.. Ekdm uncleji types!"  And the whole gang started laughing. Kulsheshrta family felt bad watching their Anu getting laughed at.

"Look mujhe Mr. Scientist ki zarurat nahi hai. Uss jaese boring admi and dance bad idea! May be he can sing but uski shakal dekh ke nahi lagta that he can dance and for your kind information we are more than enough to or logo ki kya zarurat hai. Let's start moving Quick! Let's rock guys!"

Neeti Bhabhi felt happy at how subtly Gungun deviate the talk from Anu without insulting him. She could 

see a very bright future of this couple.

"Gungun bilkul sahi keh rahi! Aree humara Anu ko research se fursat kahan milti hai ye sab karne ke liye. Or waese bhi Mr. Anubhav Kishore Kumar ban skte hai Hritik Roshan nahi.."  Yug commented.

"Bilkul sahi keh rahe hai Yug bhiya aap. Chal Chavvi main bahut excited hoon tumlogo ki practice dekhne ke liye." Khushi exclaimed.     

The whole group reached the dance academy. They were lead by Gungun, the leader around in the posh studio, watching various people practicing dance.  

"Baby Maine iss academy ke best instructor Miss. Shanaya se baat karli thi. She is ready to teach us a wonderful choreography. I am sure hume koi nahi hara payega." bragged Ranveer engulfing Gungun in his arms.

The K-family felt a little awkward watching Gungun with her boyfriend. They tried to avert their gaze and dispersed here and there.Gungun sensed the change. It was as if she was slowly getting attuned to K-family members moods. "Thanks for the favour ab chalo jaldi jaldi" 

On the way

"Ye kitna accha mauka tha Anu or Gungun ko saath laane ka magr wo gadha aaya hi nahi pata anhi kaun sa kaam rehta hai usse humesha college mein. Dekho iss ladke ke jagh apna Anu hota" Yug whispered. 

"Or nahi to kya ye Bhaiya bhi na kaam ke chakkar me humari itni bhabhi na khode! Kya aadmi hai yaar." agreed Ankit.

"Tumlog fikar mat karo why fear when Golu is here. Main kuch sochta hoon. Anu ko kisi bhi haal me yahaan bulana hi hoga!" Golu chacha exclaimed.

"Aap kya karne wale ho chachu?"  Khushi asked terrified. 

"Bas dekhte jao...."

They reached the studio of Shanaya to see the rival group too standing there. Gungun was livid. What are they doing here. 

"Hey, What are you guys doing here!Hum yahan pehle aaye hai to hum practice karenge yahan samjhe tumlog! " shouted Sana.

"Kyu ye academy tumhari hai kya... nahi na... yahan pe kahi aesa nahi lika hai ki we are not allowed or dance to hum yahi sikhenge.." replied one of the rivals.

Gungun was pissed and the war started. Yug took the chance and informed Anu about the same with more mirch-masalas and asked him to come fast as the situation was getting out of hand

"Ye kya ho raha hai yahan par? You all ye tumlogo koi fishmarket nahi hai jo tumlog yahan tamasha karrahe ho. Its my acacdemy and I'll decide whom I want to teach. Only on will be selected Got it! Now go and wait outside and let me check my schedule. " Shanaya said. 

Shanaya was a tall, fair and beautiful lady with wavy hair who looked heavenly in her simple outfit. She had an aura which demanded command. The poise with which she carried herself was very graceful. All the people were convinced by her. While some got lost seeing her, some envied and some appreciated the lady. 

"Wow yaar Shanaya is so pretty right and kya solid characteristics hai. Guys! I think I have a crush" Mihir exclaimed 

"Haan yar but she is so strict main yahan aa chuki hoon and rarely I have seen her smile."

"Akad hai kyunki talent hai tabhi to best hai wo" 

"Guys, please let's just concentrate."

Gungun also admired the lady but was equally angered by the presence of her rival team. She was tapping her foot impatiently when Anu walked in tensed and went straight to Chavvi and gang. He inquired about the matter from Yug. Gungun royally ignored him. Her friend were also surprised seeing him. 

"Kya baat hai Bhaiya phone pe aap ladai jagde ki baat kar rahe the. Sab thik hai na? Aap sab thik hai pata hai main kitna pareshan ho gaya tha.! Phone pe to na jaane kay kay bol rahe the or ab kuch bolenge.. " asked experated Anu.

Gungun rolled her eyes and stood at the side watching him care for his family. 

"Anu wo hum to tumne ye batana hi bul gaye ki ye fight bahut bhayankar to thi par ye moozabani thi... Haath paer wali nahi " sweetly replied Golu Chacha.

"WHat? Or apne na jaane kya kya bol diya! Main kitna paresahn ho gaya tha."

Gungun was fed-up with the drama she taunted "SO what waese bhi tumhare aane se kuch accha to nahi hoga"

Anubhav faced her and gave it back "Of course Miss. Ladaki jaahan ho wahan ladai kaese na ho!"

"Hey you!! x2" both pointed fingers at the other ready for round 2

"Anubhav? Right? Anubhav Kulshreshtra? it's that you?"

Anu and the rest turned to see Shanaya standing infront of him.

"Yes I am Anubhav but sorry maine aapko pehchana nahi."

"I am sad that you forgot me remeber Shanaya? Hum Mumbai fest me mile the? locking-popping queen? "

Rest were surprised to learn Shanaya knew Anu but the question was how? 

Finally realisation dawn on Anu's face and he replied smiling brightly                                            "Shanaya? Shanaya Sahu? What a pleasant surprise, tum yahan  "

"bas kuch din pehle shift hui hoon. Ye dance academy mera hai"

"Wow I am so proud of you. tumne aapna passion nahi choda Miss Dancer"

"Shut up AK don't mock me main tumare samne to kuch bhi nahi hoon"

"What rubbish humara koi comparison hi nahi hai. Mai to avayi tha you are the real deal."

Anu introduced his family and Gungun and her friends too. Both long lost friends were chatting while the rest were surprised or better to say shocked knowing this face of the serious scientist. K-family with gungan gan were frozen in shock. He was laughing, he was joking.

Shanaya turned and said "Aaplogo ko yahan dance sikhne aane ki kya zaruart hai jab aapke pass itna talented popping locking master hai.Arre aaplogo ko maloom ni hai. He is a superb dancer. Even better than me. Thank god ye scientist ban gaya wrna humlogo ka kya hota bhai AK you were the hip-hop king! Aap sabko pata hai maine inke jaesa dancer kahi nahi dkeha." 

"Ye mere hi bhaiya hai na maine inhe aesa pehle kabhi nahi dekha. AK? Dance? Wo bhi hip-hop? Kahi main sapna to nahi dekh rahi" Chavvi said. The whole family was surprised how did they never know about this. 

Gungun did not like what she was seeing. She was confused and hated how Anu's attention was not on her for the first time. It was always them fighting or her ignoring him whenever the two were together. 

Anu briefed about the present situation to Shanaya who wholeheartedly agreed to teach Gungun and her gang.

"Tu chinta mat kar main tere family or friends ko dance zaroor sikhaungi but badle mein ek dance to banta hai. I am a huge fan of yours. Plz! Plz AK! Plz mere students khush ho jayenge"

"Sure!!"

Everyone urged them to perform. Anubhav and Shanaya danced together and they could see Anu really outshining Shanaya. They could not believe that their Anu was such a mind-blowing break dancer. The whole academy was pumping with adrenaline, people were pumped up by the mindblowing performance. While friends and family were praising the dance.Gungun was lost in the performance. She would never admit out loud but damn Mr. Scientist was a brilliant dancer. The precise moves, The smooth movements, The expression, the excitement most important the unadulterated joy his face while dancing blew her off her feet. His smile, his laugh was so pure and childlike. It made her feel funny in her stomach. She made it a point to ask her Dad about it. She came out of her dreamland by the roaring round of applauds. 

"Yaar ye Anu to bada chupa rustom nikla yaar! Humare ghar me prabhu deva hai or hum na jaane kahan kahan dance teacher dhoondh rahe shehh!!"

"Haan yar Gungun! Tera fiance to bahut accha dancer hai or hot bhi hai. You are very lucky. Ek saal baad meri setting karana na plz"

"Shut Up!Sochna bhi matt" shouted Gungun.

Golu Chachu has been observing the changes in Gungun's face the moment Shanaya and Anu met. He could see the spark of jealousy and restlessness seeing their rapport. The surprise and praise watching Anu's dance. Her trip to lala land was also not missed by him. He knew they would never admit openly but he was happy watching Gungun take a small yet certain step towards her relationship with Anu.  

*****************************************************

I have tried to make all characters according to the show. Some may be a bit OC. Please ignore the grammatical and spelling errors. Criticism and feedback is welcomed❤️

MinMIN2 thumbnail

Tagging 

Edited by MinMIN2 - 2 years ago
Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow.. amazing .. can’t wait to read more