Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

SidSa itself is breaking the gender stereotype, there is no cliché in the track at all. First of all they are exploring women trafficking. In which show are they taken up this topic at the moment? which is a big problem and should be talked about. 

Beside, it also about how women are suppressed, but few are fighting and rebelling. Some parent want to change and try to give their daughter freedom but still holding them back, because they are standing alone and have to live among the people and survive.

Sid itself is a unique and out of the box character and so is Sanju.

Sanju accepting and dealing with her choice and the consequences that itself show how strong she is. She is not sitting and crying, she has accepted it.

Sid being a more sensitive guy, it important to show that sensitive guys can protect their women. Beside being tough, strong and independent doesn't mean that you do not want a guy who fight for you and ready to protect you.

Already from the beginning it was clear that behind the tough women there is a little girl. (The first date and her stepping into the restaurant) Sid saw that girl and that the girl that you see when she is smiling at his chirkut behavior. 

Both character has grown so much and at the same time it important to accepting the person the way they are and that what you are seeing Sanju do now. 

Last, In which show on tv right now are you seeing a guy coming to the girls village to help her, so she can fulfill her dreams and ambitions???

As unique the characters are as relatable.

There are so many symbols and depth if you dig into it. Just there hands have there own story. Their conversations, the growth in their characters and so on and on.

SidG🤟 #ZiddiDilMaaneNa (@team_kunalkarankapoor) • Instagram photos and videos

Edited by Ani_La_Iam - 2 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ani_La_Iam

SidSa itself is breaking the gender stereotype, there is no cliché in the track at all. First of all they are exploring women trafficking. In which show are they taken up this topic at the moment? which is a big problem and should be talked about. 

Beside, it also about how women are suppressed, but few are fighting and rebelling. Some parent want to change and try to give their daughter freedom but still holding them back, because they are standing alone and have to live among the people and survive.

Sanju accepting and dealing with her choice and the consequences that itself show how strong she is. She is not sitting and crying, she has accepted it.

Sid being a more sensitive guy, it important to show that sensitive guys can protect their women. Beside being tough, strong and independent doesn't mean that you do not want a guy who fight for you and ready to protect you.

Already from the beginning it was clear that behind the tough women there is a little girl. (The first date and her stepping into the restaurant) Sid saw that girl and that the girl that you see when she is smiling at his chirkut behavior. 

Both character has grown so much and at the same time it important to accepting the person the way they are and that what you are seeing Sanju do now. 

Last, In which show on tv right now are you seeing a guy coming to the girls village to help her, so she can fulfill her dreams and ambitions???

There are so many symbols and depth if you dig into it. Just there hands have there own story. Their conversations, the growth in their characters and so on and on.

SidG🤟 #ZiddiDilMaaneNa (@team_kunalkarankapoor) • Instagram photos and videos

Well I didn't found any symbolic in this track. I don't see any women empowerment because here the female lead is herself accepting her defeat. She is not taking stand nothing. 

Talking about sidsa, I was really looking forward to see this couple spending time together for a while this track is very fast and this track has nothing to do with Sid but sanjana kind of girls who plays with people emotions and then play women card ( don't be offend). She lied about her martial status and didn't feel sorry for him. 

I mean why ? Secondly why a guy like sid h

Is putting effort when she isn't intrested in him. Did she said I love you to him ? No. She is still hiding her affair from the family and doing the same thing.. 

Sorry to say, but Sid like character who is progressive doesn't deserve a hard nut like sanjana. Everyone has flaws but here her character is self centred. 

lost_wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Sorry to say, but I disagree, talking about current track she was supposed to stand out. Another point is, Sid is a great character but here there is no progression as a Commando from his side. 

Up till now, she's been standing out in terms of physical strength, grit and courage. The reason Sanju is not standing out during the village track is because she has sacrificed her identity to mould herself into this role. She doesn't belong here, not with the quiet, docile role being expected out of her. There were instances of the real Sanjana Dubey playing peek-a-boo when she looked around curiously during her first visit to Kundan's factory or when she stopped the car while returning from there, or even in the recent precap where she boldly reciprocated to the captive girl's cry. However, she feels indebted to her parents (primarily her father) for having allowed her to live life to her own terms till now, and to her, sacrificing her identity is a (twisted) way of repaying their debt.

As for Sid, yes, he definitely has a lot to learn in the lines of being a commando. But that doesn't mean there's been no progression. Be it during the Save Monami from Walnut fiasco or during Mission Jalpari or even in the current village track (he's literally living amidst the enemy in a messy camouflage), he's been displaying chunks of the commando that he'll become — the type that plays more with his wits than with his fists.

Also I wanted this particular ship to explore relationship before falling in love. Because I was expecting sid to leave her after break up and let her mend the mess rather him. 

Currently the track looks like despo kinda. Let Sanjana realise that she choose this and plays with someone emotions. I want Sid to give her zero attention and could have been better if he focus on the mission and how to help the girls out there... Investigation type. 

May be yes, may be not. They have been exploring, that's how Sanju ended up falling for Sid — after discovering the wits, the maturity that lie hidden behind his childlike antics. Yes, they do have a lot to explore but she couldn't stop herself 'coz in him she found the softness that she had unconsciously been craving all her life.

As for Sid, that's where he's different from the others. Even now, his priority is her life, ambitions and identity — not her love for him. Maybe (hopefully!) we'll get a period where he actually confronts her and where she tries to mend their relationship; but that's for the future. Right now, her identity is his (and the makers') priority.

Sidsa for me is a cliche, as I have seen the same pair in Kaatelal and Sons ... I was wondering Sid to be different and smarter but he is not mature ..

The difference from Kaatelal & Sons lies in where guy stood before the girl entered his life. Pramod & Agni were both well established. There, it was more about being bewildered about each other's worlds and supporting each other through calamities. 

Here, it's more about finding a part of themselves that was just missing before they met. For Sid, that part is responsibility & maturity. For Sanju, that part is Emotions and Empathy (& self-acceptance too, in a way).

Totally respect your POV; perhaps we're looking at this from different perspectives 😊

Edited by lost_wanderer - 2 years ago
lost_wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani_La_Iam

There are so many symbols and depth if you dig into it. Just there hands have there own story. Their conversations, the growth in their characters and so on and on. I legit don't remember any ITV couple discussing  things as effortlessly as these two do. Gender divide with knitting and laddus? Tick. Calling the other (ki friend) out as a coward? Tick. They've had their fair share of time to analyse the world individually, and when they merge those two ends of the coin, they serve depth, meaning, and social messages.

Was secretly waiting for your two cents on this topic😆

Well analysed, as always🤗

Edited by lost_wanderer - 2 years ago
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well I didn't found any symbolic in this track. I don't see any women empowerment because here the female lead is herself accepting her defeat. She is not taking stand nothing. 

Talking about sidsa, I was really looking forward to see this couple spending time together for a while this track is very fast and this track has nothing to do with Sid but sanjana kind of girls who plays with people emotions and then play women card ( don't be offend). She lied about her martial status and didn't feel sorry for him. 

She hid about her engagement and that was wrong besides she continued leading him on and that counts as emotional cheating.

But who said SidSa are perfect, they are both flawed, immature, childish at times, still growing up & trying to learn from their mistakes. Thats what character growth is, and we have seen that in Sid, being irrational & unfocused, ziddi for Sanj to someone who loves her unconditionally, even if she doesn't want to be with him.

Sanj also will grow, we need to give her time, her biggest flaw is her majboori, once she learns to deal with it, we will see major growth in her too.

I mean why ? Secondly why a guy like sid h

Is putting effort when she isn't intrested in him. Did she said I love you to him ? No. She is still hiding her affair from the family and doing the same thing.. 

Is she having an affair with Sid As far as I remember she has clearly told him to leave & not expect anything from her. She still has her reservations about him being a rich guy n her being a village girl, their different backgrounds, upbringing, life style etc.

And Sid accepting her challenge and prove to her that he can still adjust with all that if she supports him is another way of Sid trying to prove his love for her.

Sorry to say, but Sid like character who is progressive doesn't deserve a hard nut like sanjana. Everyone has flaws but here her character is self centred. 

Why? Only because Sid is a guy, a sweetheart, everyone's favourite?

Same could have been said for Monami in initial episodes when Karan was self righteous, arrogant, prejudiced & gave her tough time. That Monami deserves someone better.

Karan toh sabko intense, angry young man lagta tha. So why can't Sanj be intense, angry young woman? Whats so wrong about this role reversal, I honestly find it quite progressive, breaking gender stereotypes.

Why is a woman loving a man unconditionally without expecting anything in return okay (Monami setting Karan free from her love when Karan didn't want to confront his feelings or give her love a chance)? And not okay for a man loving a woman unconditionally, fighting for her dreams, identity, without any expectations (Sid's love for Sanj).

Also do not agree with the title of the topic, SidSa are anything but clichè.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

Why is a woman loving a man unconditionally without expecting anything in return okay (Monami setting Karan free from her love when Karan didn't want to confront his feelings or give her love a chance)? And not okay for a man loving a woman unconditionally, fighting for her dreams, identity, without any expectations (Sid's love for Sanj).

Right iss baat se mujhe problem nahi hai ki sid itne efforts kar raha in fact I am happy ki wo apne pyaar ke liye nahi Sanju ke dreams ke liye fight kar raha hai❤️

Problem toh yeh ki Sanju na hi iske efforts ko acknowledge kar rahi ulta use for granted le rahi hai😒

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

Right iss baat se mujhe problem nahi hai ki sid itne efforts kar raha in fact I am happy ki wo apne pyaar ke liye nahi Sanju ke dreams ke liye fight kar raha hai❤️

Problem toh yeh ki Sanju na hi iske efforts ko acknowledge kar rahi ulta use for granted le rahi hai😒

Exactly. Either it's writer's fault who is messing up the storyline. When sid skills are required in the mission like pushpa and land slide, they made him absent. She could have realised her mistake without sid too. 

Moonks thumbnail

Exactly. Either it's writer's fault who is messing up the storyline. When sid skills are required in the mission like pushpa and land slide, they made him absent. She could have realised her mistake without sid too. 

He was on leave during that track. He had viral fever that time.

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

The cliché is that writer's are focusing on the part which is not necessary. This ship might be different from other two because here both are immature and needs guidance... 

The track is stretching like a rubber and if they want to show jealousy, they can do after shaadi track as well ... But now sid is doing the same thing which she did with him. Giving hopes to Kritika will not work I guess. The track needs balance ... If he has come here to realise her mistake and teach kundan a lesson, it should be start from Sanjana to decide what she wants. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

He was on leave during that track. He had viral fever that time.

But why they are stretching the village track ? Is he going to do timepass like this ?? Just to play with her friend and do stupid things in the village, instead of using his brain to tackle the jalpari mission...