Harsh Nagar aka Anant of Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 to quit the show - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He back in last week of March, His New Look is posted on his Insta 

Party Propz Happy Birthday Cake Topper 14Pcs with Golden Silver Glitter And  Stars Cupcake Toppers for Kids Boy's Girls Adults 30th, 40th, 50th,60th  Bday Decorations Items/ Cake accessories,Cards,Tags : Amazon.in: Grocery &

Tmflexe Handmade Happy Birthday Cake Topper Decoration Gold Sided Glitter  Stock : Amazon.in: घर और किचन

Birthday Cakes | Order Happy Birthday Cake Online - MyFlowerApp

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Harsh gave interview also on his come back.Then why are they not bringing him back?

Originally posted by: saf7321

He back in last week of March, His New Look is posted on his Insta 

SoniRSippu21

Happy birthday Madhu di, many many happy returns of the daysmiley31 enjoy your bday with your family and friendssmiley27 enjoy your fav food and cakes and sweets as you deserve it allsmiley42 You are sweet, kind, helpful, encouraging and just lovely human being. You are so multi-talented, I love your writing, I love your creativity in making tags or siggies. Always be happy and keep rockingsmiley31 enjoy your bday to fullest. 

AppleOfEye

Happy Birthday Madhusmiley27

May this year bring you all the positivity & Happiness in life! smiley31

You're always so Active & warm to interact with!

Lots of love 🤍

Savera84

Dear Madhuri!

You love cricket, you love music, you love art, you love walking, you love going on trips and cruises.  Is there anything you don't enjoy?

Where do you get so much energy to do so many things at the same time?

I can't make siggies, I can only wish you lots and lots of happiness on your birthday.

Have a wonderful birthday!  This is where I started interacting with you, on your birthday a year ago.

Enjoy your special day doing whatever it is you want.

-Sunshine

Wishing you a very happy birthday Viswa! 

May all your dreams come true and may you be blessed with what you have been praying for... 

With Love 

Minhal 

oye_nakhrewaali

Happy birthday Madhu!😍 I wish your special day be packed with innumerable wishes, gifts, and loads of surprises. May God fulfill your deepest desires! Having you on the FFE team is an absolute blessing. Have an awesome birthday🤩

Love, Shibani💕

Amphritite

Happy Birthday Madz!!

Have an amazing birthday ahead of you and continue to spread the love you have

You're a sweetheart.

SweetButSpicy

Madhurii diii

A very very happy many returns of the day. Gosh the year has gone so quick, I remember we celebrated your birthday on our Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka forum. I miss it all. I really hope you have a joyful and splendid birthday and make sure you take time off from work and enjoy it with your family & friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳! Lots of Love from London - Prii ❤️

- Prii

IPodCastKKND

Hey Madhuri! Happy Birthday to you :) I hope you get all the happiness you deserve. 

Enjoy the day and the year ahead!!!! smiley31

Best, 

S

Nichuss

65 Happy birthday messages and Happy birthday wishes | Birthday wishes for a friend messages, Birthday wishes quotes, Happy birthday best friend quotes

Happy Birthday Viswa.... May God Bless you and your family.... Enjoy !!! smiley31

Chir-Cute

smiley10Dearest Madhurismiley10

We may not have interacted much, but whenever we did, I was always left in awe of your knowledge. Every single time that I have come across your posts, I have been amazed at how articulate you are and the amount of wisdom and grace your words seem to always carry. My adoration and respect grow for you every day. Even though I do not know you personally, am sure that you are an awesome human being and a gentle soul; even though it is in huge contrast to what Geminis are thought of as. smiley36smiley36

Anyway, I could go on and on about how Geminis are my personal favourites but I wouldn't want to take up all your time reading this.smiley36smiley36

So here's me wishing you, lots of love, laughter, joy and good health in life. smiley42

Happiest Born Day, Madhuri. smiley40

Hope you have an amazing day with your loved ones. 🤗

❤️❤️❤️

▷ Wish Happy Birthday GIFs with Name Madhuri

Mysterie_girl

Happy birthday dear Madhuri

Here’s wishing you an amazing year ahead 

Have a fun-filled day with your most fav peoples

Sending lots of happiness your way smiley27smiley27

RainOfDue

Happy b'day Madhurismiley40

May God bless you with all happiness nd love

Enjoy ur day nd take caresmiley27

-Love Rashi

19,380 Chocolate Pieces Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

_NINA_

Happy Birthday to you dear Viswa Ji 

I wish for you every happiness and joy your heart desires as you celebrate your birthday. On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. 

Happy birthday once again 

Rani_Sahiba

Wishing you a very happiest birthday and a healthy life sweetie di. Thank you for making our days by creating beautiful threads, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to keep us connected and make cricket enjoyable for us. Thank you for being my friend Madhu dismiley31.

Wishing you all the happiness and love💞

Avyakta 
Happy birthday, my dear Madhuri,smiley27

I wish you all the happiness in the world. May this day & each and every day for the rest of your life be filled with laughter, joy, happiness & craziness.  smiley4

As you begin your New Year today, this is going to be the start of a lot of new beginnings. smiley27

I wish you lots of love and happiness in the years to come, and may god always shower his blessings on you. May all your dreams come true.

Thank you for always being there for me and understanding mesmiley31. I feel incredibly fortunate to have a friend like you. Thanks for being such an amazing friend. 

Wish every day is special for you

Smile never leave your face

With Happiness hovering around

Good Luck shower its grace!!!

Birthday wishes to you dear. 

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Harsh gave interview also on his come back.Then why are they not bringing him back?

Think waiting on IPL 

Nandini25

Wish you a very happy birthday dear Madhuri. May all your dreams come true. 🎉🎉

how to make hot chocolate bombs - Hungry Happenings

PRIME1

Happy Birthday  Madhuri🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 🥳  the sweetest mod I have  ever seen on IF.

Chocolate Cupcakes (with Chocolate Cupcake Frosting) - Cooking Classy

Smiley.6

"Warmest wishes to you on your very special day. I  that you continue to change the lives of others with your positivity, love, and beautiful spirit. May you continue to be blessed and follow your goals and ambitions to success! And thank you for always helping out the forum members. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Regards,

Smiley (Jini).

Sunshine Yellow Flowers Bouquet from £48 — Born to Bloom with Lansdowne Florist

shahsb_26

Hope you have a wonderful day, and have a greatest happy birthday! Happy Birthday!!

The FloralMart® Fresh Flower Bouquet of 10 Yellow Roses in Cellophane wrapping || TFM (Bunch of 10) : Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen

BeingBlunt

'Happy Birthday to the Soul of Sports Forum. smiley32smiley40You have been the Rahul Dravid of our sports forum Family. The Backbone. The Leader. The guide. The relentless Workhorse who keeps doing thier job silently and without any faults. Thank you so much for being so dedicated to the Sports Forum. We would have never rejuvenated a dead forum without You.

SUYASH (BeingBlunt) 

Shineshine Yellow Gerbera Bouquet | Winni.in

evilxbalaa

Madzsmiley31 You are one of the most kindest and generous members I came across on IF. You are like a motherly figure to everyone. I got such warm vibes from you instantly when I first interacted with you, I still remember how you PMed me and extended your hand in friendship. That was such a sweet gesture which made me feel honouredsmiley27 I wish you the best in life because you truly deserve it.

Thanks for always being so kind and patient with everything. I am still so thankful to you for editing my story without me even asking you to do it. And the way you hosted the IPL game for such a long amount of time but never got frustrated with us or anything. And your sigs/tags were so creativesmiley42

Happy birthday to you Madzsmiley31 You will always be like an elder sister to me

BlurredLines

To one of the kindest and sweet person i met on IF. Happy Birthday Madhuri smiley40. Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness.  

May all the joy you have spread around in IF  come back to you a hundredfold. Happy birthday. smiley41 - Juanita Reid

tournesol

Dear Madhuri,

I’m so happy because today marks the day you entered the world. 🎉🤗 You are one of the kindest, sweetest and most compassionate person I have come across on IF. And also, one of the finest magician with words. I remember being stumped when I came across your writing for the first time in the Beyhadh2 forum. It has been my pleasure getting to know you, Madhuri, and the way you support the team with your compassion, strength and patience is very inspiring for me. ❤🥰

I wish you a very very Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂🎊 May you have a beautiful birthday and a wonderful year ahead. Sending you lots of best wishes, cheers and good health on your birthday. Take care and hoping that all your wishes come true today! 🎉💃❤

Lots of love,

Tiara

A_for_Arpita

Hey Diiiii I can't thank you enough for always motivating me, for all your kind words & your faith on me. 

Your presence though virtual but affected me in a good & inspiring way. You are a very very friendly yet professional moderator ❤️ 

On this special occasion of your birthday wishing you many many happy returns of the day, stay healthy, stay blessed, much love 💗

Kavya1994

◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°´❤*•.¸♥  MADHURI¸.•*❤´°◦¸¸.◦˚°◦☙

Wishing a Very Very Happy Birthday🎂🎉

A day, Cheerful🤗 and Bright☀️

To the Beautiful ladysmiley42, with a Golden heartsmiley27

Spreading smiles here😊, from morning to night.

You're amazing personsmiley10 full of love 💕, sweetest & kind

A friend like a precious gem💎, which is rare to find.

Hope many surprises smiley17comes your way,

Lord blesses u with all happiness🤗 & prosperity, I pray🙏

May your Birthday be glorioussmiley17

Full of life's greatest gifts🎁,

You get gifts of love😘, joy🤗 & peace 🕊️

From everyone, who are on your loved ones list

smiley27smiley9

Live every moment to the fullestsmiley17 ,

Every single moment is dear

Celebrate it till the day lastssmiley40,

As we get only one Birthday in a yearsmiley41

Have A Blast today 🎊🎉 Cheers 😘

Stay happy ❤️🤗, Stay Blessed 🧿 and Stay safe ❣️

Here's your cake 🎂

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Or did they cancel his track?did he shoot his new scenes?

Originally posted by: saf7321

Think waiting on IPL 

saf7321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Or did they cancel his track?did he shoot his new scenes?

Not back yet