Vikrant whitewashed overnight

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

His character is not consistence. Every now and then, creatives are experimenting with him and frequently turning him from bad boy to grey shade, then good boy to drug addict manipulative psychopath and now completely a sane, idealist person . Itni jaldi to ghar bhi whitewash nahi hota jitna CV whitewashed him. 

I can accept the evolution and transformation graph of any character within reasonable limits and timelines because that happens in real also as per your circumstances and life experiences but creatives have drastically change  Vikrant overnight and I couldn’t relate with his confusing personality. 

Ps- I want to know forum people opinion and their perspective on this . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maybe Piroz was correct and Vikrant has severe mood swings😆

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Makers have made him crybaby and doormat . They could have mantain him gray even if they wanted to make more ViPika,  instead of devdas who is lecturing everyone on women empowerment...

They ruined his charecter 

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i know right....i mean this guy never knew F of feminism..he wanted his GF to submit to his whims, he wanted a wife who can keep her aspirations, life on back burner for him

when he got such wife now he doesnt want her anymore as his requirements are fulfilled

he blamed all women in his life for all his problems, he cant even do basic stuff and thinks all household stuff is a woman's job

he was ready to cheat his wife behind her back

what does he know about Feminism or respecting woman forget treating them as his equals.. 

Serenity_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemagoder

Makers have made him crybaby and doormat . They could have mantain him gray even if they wanted to make more ViPika,  instead of devdas who is lecturing everyone on women empowerment...

They ruined his charecter 

He is getting sympathy from the viewers bechara pati 😆portraying like he is stuck in forced loveless marriage and his wife is torturing him. Totally ruined 🤪

Serenity_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

i know right....i mean this guy never knew F of feminism..he wanted his GF to submit to his whims, he wanted a wife who can keep her aspirations, life on back burner for him

when he got such wife now he doesnt want her anymore as his requirements are fulfilled

he blamed all women in his life for all his problems, he cant even do basic stuff and thinks all household stuff is a woman's job

he was ready to cheat his wife behind her back

what does he know about Feminism or respecting woman forget treating them as his equals.. 

Blaming is in the Saxsena’s blood . They never take responsibility of their own actions always in blame game and  make others scapegoat . Lecturing others not to mix personal and professional life when few days back he himself was doing the same thing and venting out his personal frustration on Abhay . 

He is treating women like an option , Deepika na Sahi Aditi and now got bored of Aditi so again switching to D and can switch from D to someone else also in future . Who knows 

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I suspect he is playing a massive con on everyone. I might be wrong but it seems like he is lighting fires deliberately

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Didn't he lie about the house issue?

Maybe eventually V is mastermind cum psycho villain. But he was consistently shown to be a good doc and chief since long unless some ego clash. 

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vikrant has a seesaw personality form start right. Pehle D ko izzat phir Drama 

seemagoder thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think so , from the start they have maintain Vikrant/ RP as a lead. And later part his character will be drastically change even Rohit himself said .

As serial is with finite episode they will not make him out and out Black . If series was infinite then there could be possibility but who knows Makers can make him Mastermind