Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Despite everything a part of me would like him to be genuine & not a mastermind. So lets see & enjoy the ride much a possible

Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

His character is not consistence. Every now and then, creatives are experimenting with him and frequently turning him from bad boy to grey shade, then good boy to drug addict manipulative psychopath and now completely a sane, idealist person . Itni jaldi to ghar bhi whitewash nahi hota jitna CV whitewashed him. 

I can accept the evolution and transformation graph of any character within reasonable limits and timelines because that happens in real also as per your circumstances and life experiences but creatives have drastically change  Vikrant overnight and I couldn’t relate with his confusing personality. 

Ps- I want to know forum people opinion and their perspective on this . 

This is one way of viewing it.....the other is that this is all a facade the narcissist is playing. I don't wish to sound like a broken record but that's the beauty of human psychology and personality disorders, we only know patterns but can't determine the extent to which one can go. His seesawing deliberates his narcissistic patterns, they behave and use people based on their convenience. Didn't he just do that yesterday with Additi - walking out on her? There is no mercy where the other feels like garbage and starts doing stupid things to defend themselves and salvage their identity and existence.

Right now he just wants Deepika (his prey) and he will play all games, say the right things, change (temporarily) to get her and once the chase is over, get bored and relapse to old patters of indifference. I am not surprised with Vikrant to be honest rather scared for Deepika at the moment!

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice analysis hope this plays out

Sanjanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veruthe

Nice analysis hope this plays out

Hopefully I am not playing this all in my head and being extremely optimistic....I am really expecting a lot from these guys but i think Serenity_me isn't wrong either considering how they are taking the show 😭

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanjanas

This is one way of viewing it.....the other is that this is all a facade the narcissist is playing. I don't wish to sound like a broken record but that's the beauty of human psychology and personality disorders, we only know patterns but can't determine the extent to which one can go. His seesawing deliberates his narcissistic patterns, they behave and use people based on their convenience. Didn't he just do that yesterday with Additi - walking out on her? There is no mercy where the other feels like garbage and starts doing stupid things to defend themselves and salvage their identity and existence.

Right now he just wants Deepika (his prey) and he will play all games, say the right things, change (temporarily) to get her and once the chase is over, get bored and relapse to old patters of indifference. I am not surprised with Vikrant to be honest rather scared for Deepika at the moment!

The way he was playing mind games specifically aiming  at D then purposely making her emotionally vulnerable gave assurance of his psychotic personality. I thought his purpose was to make her doormat , submissive and mute  woman and she had willingly started giving into his demands and what more one could ask for .

But I think later on creatives might have changed the track and that’s why he is showing all goody goody . 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Truth of life is noone changes overnight. Old habits die hard. People do change....but the change is gradual over time.

But here Vikrant is beyond all that. To make him the lead they have drastically modified his character. Just days before the guy was lying through his teeth and claiming Deepika as his as if she was his property. But now he is a full blown saint. Unbelievable.

What annoys me is Dipika's character has been moulded to suit him . She no more takes a stand for herself, because if she did then how will V step in as a knight in shining armour protecting her. 

Honestly dont know if it was pre decided or not but this has ruined the show for me.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vikrant character has been ruined by indecisive/bad writers 

i feel like Vikrant should have been introduced later in the show and maybe for 2 episodes to get closure

the show was ruined when his character was brought in along with Deepika character. She almost cheated with a man who confessed that he is trying to have a baby with his wife to save their marriage 

If Deepika really wanted a chance with Vikrant then she should have told him to tell his wife he wants a seperation before they can even think about a relationship. Vikrant can't have his cake and eat it too. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

I suspect he is playing a massive con on everyone. I might be wrong but it seems like he is lighting fires deliberately

I suspected this on that asylum calls to dipika.... that vikrant is playing emotional - games to leave dipika behind/ fail her...  in her career.

how that addiction got treated in a day after he moved in with dipika ???... those takes months or years some times....

V can not digest what dipika had achieved after she dumped him....  when he met her first time after 10 years... and I THINK that is what he is behind.... to snatch everything from her.... so she has no one but him to go to (typical MCP / egoist)  !!!!!!!!!!!

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, his character graph is too erratic. That's why I can't buy it when other people are already accepting him as redeemed because he gave 1-2 lectures. Huh? What about all that shady stuff he pulled with Deepika?