Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

Jo TV audience ko dikhaya hain tejran ne woh hi language mein bola hain. Yeh act po*n se Kam nahi tha.

Jab Shamita bhaagke jump karke chadh gayi thi Karan pe, tab toh wo task kar rahi thi. Tab toh sabko bohot chinta ho gayi ki bahar aake intimate scenes bhi karega Karan toh wo kaise handle karegi Teja. Par ab ye p*rn hai. Nice.

astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

giving blessing are personal attack nowπŸ€” and stop being so innocent that you don't understand why this topic is made😳

Nahi nahi please enlighten everybody why this topic was made? To hate Shamita? The same way all your topics are made to hate Tejran? If that is fair then why is this not?

astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

look at your own topic β€œ Pehle toh jake dusre ke BF pe koodo β€œ 

may be you have missed that , that boyfriend went after Shamita to call her but shaming women is common in India . Age shaming , body shaming homophobic are normal in our society so can’t expect anything better 

Tell TP ke KK ko pinjre mein band kar ke rakhe instead of attacking other women 

Karan told Teja later that he didn't expect Shamita to actually come for the massage. He though she will say something to Teja. And then he wasn't expecting her to jump on him. Which is obvious, nobody expected that. And you can keep exaggerating for all I care. 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astha36

Nahi nahi please enlighten everybody why this topic was made? To hate Shamita? The same way all your topics are made to hate Tejran? If that is fair then why is this not?

you yourself said it πŸ˜† but problem kya haina likhna hai phir sach likho na aur ja kar dekh lo mere har post pe maine sach likha hai koi baat twist nahi ki aapki tarah πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and enlighten aap khud hi kar rahi hoπŸ˜ƒ jai ho πŸ˜³

astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangs071087

Because you went below the belt ... N yes .. u r free to have ur opinion n actually as u r supporting Teja .. we actually don't wish to interact much .... Our intellectual levels don't match .. class n crass you know ... 

Exactly. So please don't visit this topic now. Stay with those of your own level. πŸ€£

riddhan thumbnail

Nahi it's because my other post got locked and I couldn't reply to people. But aapki posts se aapki frustration clearly dikh rahi hai. That's why instead of BB contestants, you're commenting on forum members.

Awww really you see Teja dumb hai matlab yeh nahi puri duniya bhi waise hogiπŸ˜† 

astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

you yourself said it πŸ˜† but problem kya haina likhna hai phir sach likho na aur ja kar dekh lo mere har post pe maine sach likha hai koi baat twist nahi ki aapki tarah πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and enlighten aap khud hi kar rahi hoπŸ˜ƒ jai ho πŸ˜³

Aap kitna sach likhte ho ye toh aapki har post se dikhta hai. What I wrote is true. What happened is this. But you will only write whatever portrays Shamita in a good light and Tejran in bad. I want to show what I saw from a different perspective. But of course you want to get this post locked too. I will not be silenced LOL

riddhan thumbnail

Aap kitna sach likhte ho ye toh aapki har post se dikhta hai. What I wrote is true. What happened is this. But you will only write whatever portrays Shamita in a good light and Tejran in bad. I want to show what I saw from a different perspective. But of course you want to get this post locked too. I will not be silenced LOL

dhanyawad ho ki aap meri har post dekhti hai πŸ™πŸ˜† and ya you r right I portray Tej Ran in bad way show pe dono Ram Sita haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Happy to help πŸ™

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=astha36]

Toh after all that drama she got the lowest marks. Tch tch tch. Pehle toh jake dusre ke BF pe koodo aur baad mein khud hi rone lag jao. What a loser. Uske baad jinke saamne Teja ko bura dikhana chahti thi unhone hi bekar marks de diye. Ab ghar jake rona jab yahan se haarke jaoge. 

PS. Since the other thread got closed.

For the new episode, I'll make another post πŸ˜Š

https://twitter.com/KarolJubi/status/1486755208596054018?s=20&t=FOE8V1oRlFpqZRVx6jGtIA