Ladoo phoot Rahi hai - Nishant bhatt

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Andar hi andar ladoo phoot Rahi hai for Nishant that Shamita was attacked by his crush.  Inside house he was clearing bheja’s actions to Rakhi and outside with Shamita and Pratik he was pretending to empathize with Shamita. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Picasso9

Andar hi andar ladoo phoot Rahi hai for Nishant that Shamita was attacked by his crush.  Inside house he was clearing bheja’s actions to Rakhi and outside with Shamita and Pratik he was pretending to empathize with Shamita. 

I don't understand nishant,  ek baar bhi usne pratik and Shamita ke liye stand nhi liya aur Teja ko kuch bol do toh haye toba start ho jaata hai iska

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

No, I think Nishu is happy ki acha hai Teja ko gd nahi banaya 😆 as his s reaction wen Teja said all that was 'kya yedi hai yeh'🤔😆

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riddhan

No, I think Nishu is happy ki acha hai Teja ko gd nahi banaya 😆 as his s reaction wen Teja said all that was 'kya yedi hai yeh'🤔😆

Kya bekar hai tejran, koi bachaye yaar hum inse

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dokudu_1

Kya bekar hai tejran, koi bachaye yaar hum inse

humein trophy aur prize money milni chahiye to bear Tej Ran😆

Edited by riddhan - 2 years ago
MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

hes nt tejas friend.. he never stops her from doin all this nonsense 😂😂🤓 chalak naag 🤓

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nishant clearly did not like how Teja behaved with Shamita but he will never take strong stands for anybody