Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Yar i cant find it now i think story thi .. i m new to insta dont know much :P

I have this problem 😆  when i see mr curly locks i feel he looks better in curly hair ..but then i see him in bandana  tou mjy woi acha lgta hai .. and wkw looks tou pucho hi mat 😆

P.s  and people still ask if i am a fanboy 🤣

haha if it's not there anymore then it was probably a story or maybe he deleted it. 

uffff I love most of his bandana looks ❤️ I think he looked really good during that dragon wala task with and without the bandana. Lol yup wkv par bhi...that's why I think I prefer him in straight hair kyunki he mostly had straight hair on wkv and looked really sharp. 

@bold: OMG yeh to mein ne nahi dekha, miss kar dia 🤣🤣🤣 Your username literally has a "miss" in it 😆

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anumz_31

haha if it's not there anymore then it was probably a story or maybe he deleted it. 

uffff I love most of his bandana looks ❤️ I think he looked really good during that dragon wala task with and without the bandana. Lol yup wkv par bhi...that's why I think I prefer him in straight hair kyunki he mostly had straight hair on wkv and looked really sharp. 

@bold: OMG yeh to mein ne nahi dekha, miss kar dia 🤣🤣🤣 Your username literally has a "miss" in it 😆

Post on cc..this will be closed.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Hello, 

We cannot keep ATs open beyond 150 pages. Request one of you to volunteer and open a thread in Celebrity Fanclub and post the link here. This AT shall be closed shortly thereafter.

BB 15 DT

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Hello, 

We cannot keep ATs open beyond 150 pages. Request one of you to volunteer and open a thread in Celebrity Fanclub and post the link here. This AT shall be closed shortly thereafter.

BB 15 DT

We already opened with due permission.You can close it.

My fellow ATians, my lovelies,my heart and souls..we are gonna end our journey of Umar riaz in BB 15 forum.

It has been one splendid journey here.

No negativity, no single warning from mods..we stayed united,we lived our daily life's most of the time here from last 5 months almost. This was our happy space as zaidi most of the time said. 

Thanx a ton billion zillion to witchgrave and sheeluneelu for opening Umar AT.They thought it wont finish, no ways. Aur hum sabke hat pe chorke chala geya😆 But we did it. The most consistent AT is umar AT. Even winner hasnt finished AT 1 yet,where we finished 4❤️ It proves our, fans dedication toward umar and how he won our heart. In every Social media Umar army is standing like rock, this forum is also  no exception.

We will be like this mad fan of umar-- hoping this and i believe we will be.Next season its everyone's choice who will support who,but hum sabki kabhi fight honi neyi chahiye😆🤗

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Love u all...milte hein cc main.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Sabko payar..i couldnt mention everyone's name,but ❤️ for everyone. 

Edited by SushantForever - 2 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

At will be closed, but one last umar post to banake jaongi hum forum pe..😳 Who's gonna make?

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey lovely people ..it was lovely to share my love for umar with all of you ..thank you guys for respecting each ithers point of views , our different ships of umars .. thank you everyone for making this AT the best thing on BB forum for me ❤️ i love you all 🤗 i would miss you guys .. it would be nice to have you on CC .. please come if you feel like ..my umar love is not over i hope to share my feelings with you all ...

P.s not naming anyone too many to remember dont want to miss any 

P.p.s  ending my last msg here with this beautiful gift umar received on his journey in BB house .. dont miss this thread ❤ 

https://twitter.com/UmarFamBB/status/1490321937482289152?s=20&t=NE8jZILYC9IuNDQ75OaLfQ

NINALOGY thumbnail

It was an amazing journey on this AT

All of you are just amazing.

See you all on cc