Anchal to do Prem Bandini & Pravisht to SSP show: DT Note on page31 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

hehehe thanks for understanding 😃❤️Yes,your points were all valid 😆

You know sometimes when I am too velli and remember BB, I really want to know what was in store for us if it didn't go off air.

I know many criticized so many tracks as crap, I myself don't agree many of them, but many of them were the reality at that time. And if we think of a situation now and what were the mindset of people at that time, there would be vast difference.

I mean it is not only what is shown. Some people want only positives to be shown as I have read so many comments and views. But we should not ignore the harsh things irl. They can also be shown. The problem is whether the wrong is shown in wrong light or not. Whether the wrong is glorified or shown to be wrong. We just can't ignore all bad in the world. Those should also be shown na so that people learn that those are wrong.

I know I am writing too much. But I just wanted to express all that was in my mind since long.

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thankyou for tagging me. When is the new show going to start. Any idea

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

You know sometimes when I am too velli and remember BB, I really want to know what was in store for us if it didn't go off air.

I know many criticized so many tracks as crap, I myself don't agree many of them, but many of them were the reality at that time. And if we think of a situation now and what were the mindset of people at that time, there would be vast difference.

I mean it is not only what is shown. Some people want only positives to be shown as I have read so many comments and views. But we should not ignore the harsh things irl. They can also be shown. The problem is whether the wrong is shown in wrong light or not. Whether the wrong is glorified or shown to be wrong. We just can't ignore all bad in the world. Those should also be shown na so that people learn that those are wrong.

I know I am writing too much. But I just wanted to express all that was in my mind since long.

Yes, they wanted to show so many social evils but they were quite weak in execution. They had so many ideas but they didn't know much proper way 😆But it's ok, they can improve in their execution.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

hey,it's absolutely alright ❤️If the show wouldn't have gone off air I'm sure that we would have got many more social issues which were to be tackled by our barrister couple!❤️Only problem would have been the execution though 😆And Mangu is the one who has the guts to call a spade, a spade,so he wouldn't have compromised fearing anything!!❤️

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Thankyou for tagging me. When is the new show going to start. Any idea

wlcm❤️Mostly in March😆

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

wlcm❤️Mostly in March😆

oh, one more month, will wait for itthankyou👍🏼

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Let's face the bitter facts. 

Anchal knew that Balaji will give her more money and better security. Not fame though. People hardly know Purvi. But so many people know Bondita. And see, even with 0.8/0.9 trp that Molkki show has been given another time slot to finish its story.

And the story Anchal has chosen (Or rather the Ph she has chosen), trolling is inevitable. Infact it has been already started by neutral viewers in the comment section of the 'lovely' promo of the show in youtube. 

As for her message that 'Anvisht was and will always be special', that's simply a PR thing to pacify her fans who are more or less hurt by her decision as most of them are Anvisht fans. 

And as for getting Ekta's offer first, it's not the case. My friend told me she had called SSP's office and they said that Anchal left the show herself. Also, 1st the news of her being approached by SSP came, then the news of being approached by Ekta came, then they said she is almost locked in Ekta's show, then after a few days the confirmation news came. So, it is quite clear that she was first approached by SSP but she chose Ekta. 

I know this is an unpopular opinion. But my observations and facts add up to this. You all are free to disagree.  

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anyways, not at all concerned with Parineeti. The montage openly flaunting 2 brides of one groom simply creeps me out.  But looking forward to Pravisht and Ulka's show. The bengali one is good. Let's see.

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Let's face the bitter facts. 

Anchal knew that Balaji will give her more money and better security. Not fame though. People hardly know Purvi. But so many people know Bondita. And see, even with 0.8/0.9 trp that Molkki show has been given another time slot to finish its story.

And the story Anchal has chosen (Or rather the Ph she has chosen), trolling is inevitable. Infact it has been already started by neutral viewers in the comment section of the 'lovely' promo of the show in youtube. 

As for her message that 'Anvisht was and will always be special', that's simply a PR thing to pacify her fans who are more or less hurt by her decision as most of them are Anvisht fans. 

And as for getting Ekta's offer first, it's not the case. My friend told me she had called SSP's office and they said that Anchal left the show herself. Also, 1st the news of her being approached by SSP came, then the news of being approached by Ekta came, then they said she is almost locked in Ekta's show, then after a few days the confirmation news came. So, it is quite clear that she was first approached by SSP but she chose Ekta. 

I know this is an unpopular opinion. But my observations and facts add up to this. You all are free to disagree.  

Hi

I was going through the points you have listed which I completely understand and agree with too

and I think there is a bit more to this

Ekta Kapoor is a big name so even though the show is placed at 10pm slot (competing with Anupama of Star Plus) and has very less chances to survive at that slot Anchal couldn’t have said no 

Associating with Ekta Kapoor is a big achievement in her profile

Also she did two shows with SSP within a year and half I guess, And both shows did not stay for long (Barrister Babu after leap) for whatever reasons

Plus you are right Ekta Kapoor shows do provide some sort of security to actors (her shows go on and on even if minimal people watch them and story is shitty mostly now she is repeating her own old shows storylines like Karan apna apna story was repeated in that zee tv show of Lakshmi character I don’t know the name of the show )

I think this is some strategic move by Ekta Kapoor production House to get Anchal out of the SSP show, I mean it was almost confirmed Anvisht were coming together and within a day the announcements changed and suddenly the promo was released within a week, if is too hasty. There is nothing natural about this.

Also, As Jodi’s are rarely (almost never) repeated on ITV and maybe there is some serious reason for her (Ekta Kapoor) to select Anchal (some serious jhol) out of nowhere for parineeti show.

I think (completely my opinion) Anchal would have gotten a way better story, Character and maybe an apt time slot with StarPlus, who is already leading on most slots, top five shows are of Star Plus in terms of TRP (though the channel is ruthless if TRP drops, many of my fav shows with amazing story lines have suffered)

but I guess we all have to accept that all three Aurra, Pravisht and Anchal will be back on ITV but different shows and channel

It is sad and good too

I always thought and wanted Pravisht to do some really good character, And great show again (he has a talent that needs to be explored) I hope he gets what he truly deserves. 

What is painful is how so many fans wanted Aurra to continue BB while the channel and production house chose leap and now in a weird twist she might be back in BB 2 (if rumours are true) with a sister channel sadly and now Pravisht is not a part of it.

And for Anchal I hope she works well and finds good work on her way she has a long way to go, and She is too young.

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heer193

Hi

I was going through the points you have listed which I completely understand and agree with too

and I think there is a bit more to this

Ekta Kapoor is a big name so even though the show is placed at 10pm slot (competing with Anupama of Star Plus) and has very less chances to survive at that slot Anchal couldn’t have said no 

Associating with Ekta Kapoor is a big achievement in her profile

Also she did two shows with SSP within a year and half I guess, And both shows did not stay for long (Barrister Babu after leap) for whatever reasons

Plus you are right Ekta Kapoor shows do provide some sort of security to actors (her shows go on and on even if minimal people watch them and story is shitty mostly now she is repeating her own old shows storylines like Karan apna apna story was repeated in that zee tv show of Lakshmi character I don’t know the name of the show )

I think this is some strategic move by Ekta Kapoor production House to get Anchal out of the SSP show, I mean it was almost confirmed Anvisht were coming together and within a day the announcements changed and suddenly the promo was released within a week, if is too hasty. There is nothing natural about this.

Also, As Jodi’s are rarely (almost never) repeated on ITV and maybe there is some serious reason for her (Ekta Kapoor) to select Anchal (some serious jhol) out of nowhere for parineeti show.

I think (completely my opinion) Anchal would have gotten a way better story, Character and maybe an apt time slot with StarPlus, who is already leading on most slots, top five shows are of Star Plus in terms of TRP (though the channel is ruthless if TRP drops, many of my fav shows with amazing story lines have suffered)

but I guess we all have to accept that all three Aurra, Pravisht and Anchal will be back on ITV but different shows and channel

It is sad and good too

I always thought and wanted Pravisht to do some really good character, And great show again (he has a talent that needs to be explored) I hope he gets what he truly deserves. 

What is painful is how so many fans wanted Aurra to continue BB while the channel and production house chose leap and now in a weird twist she might be back in BB 2 (if rumours are true) with a sister channel sadly and now Pravisht is not a part of it.

And for Anchal I hope she works well and finds good work on her way she has a long way to go, and She is too young.

I agree! Nowadays the worry of getting a proper job security is common. 

Pravisht is getting a bit challenging character though. He has to play a role of a rich mentally disturbed man!

Regarding Aurra's case I don't think a new show is coming 😆 This can be Rangu's strategy or some sort! Promotion tatics. As shows first telecast at the Colors' official channel! Then at Rishtey!

I heard that Ekta Kapoor destroys someone's career if they want to quit! This will be sad for Anchal...(it's her decision though...)