Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mujhy yeh track pasand nahi hai 😾Naira was not a good mother. She used to harass her own son. 🤧 because of her Kairav ko panic attacks aty thy 🤧

Alia.q thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is what a bratty child like Arohi needed to get her straight 😤It was extreme for Kairav I think but than again seeing grown up Kairav it makes me think it was not strict enough🙄

daffodil153 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Use harassment nahi sikhana kehte hai! There’s a difference! 

Kairav was a spoilt brat! 

And Manish aur dadi use sar pe chadathe the! 
If you are not strict as a parent then you can’t teach the children what’s right and wrong! Agar yeh asal zindagi hoti toh Kairav ko do thapad padte! (P.s- I’m completely against hitting your children!) 

Agar Akshu ko sach mein kuch ho jata toh?

I wish Sheila was Arohis Mother she’d be sorted out instantly ðŸ˜”

Originally posted by: daffodil153

Use harassment nahi sikhana kehte hai! There’s a difference! 

Kairav was a spoilt brat! 

And Manish aur dadi use sar pe chadathe the! 
If you are not strict as a parent then you can’t teach the children what’s right and wrong! Agar yeh asal zindagi hoti toh Kairav ko do thapad padte! (P.s- I’m completely against hitting your children!) 

Agar Akshu ko sach mein kuch ho jata toh?

I would still say that Naira was not a good mother. She used to harass her own son.Naira ny apni ego ki wajah sy Kairav ko Karthik ka kabhi nahi bataya tha. She lied to Kairav ky his father so-called mission.Bechara Kairav 🤧He did not even know his father's name. Kairav himself karthik ky liye Mumbai gya tha. Naira never trusted Kairav. She blamed her own son for Vansh's condition 😒 poor kid Naira ko kaha bhi ky uss sy kuch nahi Kiya hai phir bhi Naira ny Kairav pr trust nahi kiya 😡 because of her Kairav ko panic attacks aty thy

Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonlight493

I wish Sheila was Arohis Mother she’d be sorted out instantly ðŸ˜”

Yeah 😂 But Aarohi our favorite couple Kairat ki daughter hai 😑