Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

It is true 100 percent and best thing we did not get enough to see them together

It is good to work with different actors  but only when we see our leads who we did not give enough to be on screen very soon it I was amusable u know , 

Hoping storyline is as good as bb 

haan yeh log news to sahi dete hain ek dum,bas I need confirmation somehow, uske baad I'll dance☺️🤣

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

Right! The magic they create on the screen! I just wish Star Plus doesn't become any hindrance and the story goes good! 😆

yes,the channel is a problem, but hopefully it dosen't interfere too much in the story & also sitara is a way bigger channel than Rangu,so I'm just happy they'll get more exposure ❤️

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Not yet but u Sen fist ssp approached pravisht and then Aanchal

And also 2 years go pravi started bb and gave a beauty do charcater

After 2 years again a beautiful show with anchal

Anchal also in 2020 gave us vashma ,2021 Bon and now a new charcater

There is a thing we got enough of ruhdita ( in show preleap psot leap not offscreen , enough of vashmay(Shagun Aanchal ) and even pravi playing many roles 

Even Ashu Randeep  also came together for the music video

So success milegi 

But the Chem of anvisht we didn’t get enough now is the perfect chance 

tentative naam bataya hai,I'm not able to recall it🤔It's a bengali serial's remake apparently 😆

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Apparently the show is a remake of the bengali serial Jol Nupur 😆

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow such a great news🥳.

It is really rare, I guess, of leads repeating and itni jaldi?

Wow that's really amazing. Agar 100% ho jaye naa, I will dance

Yuuhhuuuh.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Yup very rare & that too in such a short span 😆Bas hopefully yeh news sach ho,plssss

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Apparently the show is a remake of the bengali serial Jol Nupur 😆

I just checked the plot! The male character is a man of principals and the female character is soft hearted and strong who loves dancing! The both get forcely married to save the female lead from becoming a Devdasi (typical storyline) and she faces troubles to get accepted in his family. She actually has a dance competition with someone who actually turns out to be her sister! Then I don't know how the hack someone else marries the male lead (what a contradiction considering his character!) Then bakwas bakwas and then I didn't want to read anymore! I just hope they don't follow it whole! They have to make some differences considering the production house's progressive shows!

Edited by Tinnie96 - 2 years ago
ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

I just checked the plot! The male character is a man of principals and the female character is soft hearted and strong who loves dancing! The both get forcely married to save the female lead from becoming a Devdasi (typical storyline) and she faces troubles to get accepted in his family. She actually has a dance competition with someone who actually turns out to be her sister! Then I don't know how the hack someone else marries the male lead (what a contradiction considering his character!) Then bakwas bakwas and then I didn't want to read anymore! I just hope they don't follow it whole! They have to make some differences considering the production house's progressive shows!

yup the OG plot is pretty shitty😆But since we have vaishali on board,I'm hoping that's she's going to turn around the cliches😆

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

yup the OG plot is pretty shitty😆But since we have vaishali on board,I'm hoping that's she's going to turn around the cliches😆

Really?! She will be rewriting the plot?! Then I am a bit fine! 😌

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh dono Bengali shows karte karte Bengalis k bare mai sab sikh jayenge and their  real life people will be confused if they are Bengalis in actual🤣