Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Yeh dono Bengali shows karte karte Bengalis k bare mai sab sikh jayenge and their  real life people will be confused if they are Bengalis in actual🤣

Par hindi serials thodina Bengalis ko thikse depict karna jante hai?! 😆 Agar puri Bengali dialogues bolni hoti toh possible hota but will they really show them as Bengalis?! Kahi Punjabi, South Indian ya phir koyi aur culture use na karle! Jitne bhi remakes hai serials ke different culture hote hai! 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Tinnie96

Par hindi serials thodina Bengalis ko thikse depict karna jante hai?! 😆 Agar puri Bengali dialogues bolni hoti toh possible hota but will they really show them as Bengalis?! Kahi Punjabi, South Indian ya phir koyi aur culture use na karle! Jitne bhi remakes hai serials ke different culture hote hai! 

Oh🥺.

Culture change v ho sakte hai right🤔.

I don't understand anytime whenever any culture is shown why more study is not done.

And why is it always typically the same. I mean same culture k logon mai v toh itne variations hote hai house to house.

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Oh🥺.

Culture change v ho sakte hai right🤔.

I don't understand anytime whenever any culture is shown why more study is not done.

And why is it always typically the same. I mean same culture k logon mai v toh itne variations hote hai house to house.

Don't know why no one just breaks these stereotypes! And the most astonishing thing was that Pallavi was a Bengali but still on posters Bengali was written a bit wrong and she wasn't given much Bengali dialogues, atleast they could have asked her! They don't want to do any hardwork 😊another reason why people nowadays prefer KDramas than Indian serials as they show their culture with perfect accuracy! When you are really lazy to do something different you will see such results.......Well I just hope they go good with the storyline! Jodi toh pehle se hi mast hai bas storyline mast ho jaye! 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Don't know why no one just breaks these stereotypes! And the most astonishing thing was that Pallavi was a Bengali but still on posters Bengali was written a bit wrong and she wasn't given much Bengali dialogues, atleast they could have asked her! They don't want to do any hardwork 😊another reason why people nowadays prefer KDramas than Indian serials as they show their culture with perfect accuracy! When you are really lazy to do something different you will see such results.......Well I just hope they go good with the storyline! Jodi toh pehle se hi mast hai bas storyline mast ho jaye! 

Well I am really excited about them. Hope they do justice with the story too, warna I can't see it even though the jodi would be no doubt mast.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Really?! She will be rewriting the plot?! Then I am a bit fine! 😌

hopefully 😆

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Haan,majority shows ke remake mein they change the culture 😆Like ghum hai & anupama😆

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

Yes,story acchi ho bas😆

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/pravisht.anchal_chitra/p/CZFDsTMPh80/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hi Folks, how are you all?

OMG, I can't believe our darling Anvisht are reuniting so soon🥳🥳🥳

Dil Apna aur Preet paraya is an old movie title right?

I guess they're gonna remake this movie. 

Whatever, please don't bring in the typical ITV ML and FL cliches. It will completely contradict the role Pravisht and Anchal played in BB.

I understand as actors, they wouldn't love to be typecast in the same roles but still playing a role which could be polar opposite to a role like Anirudh and Bondita this soon would be difficult to digest for audience and also kind of justifying the typical cliches by the same people who criticized it previously.

I hope SSP and their creative team handle Anvisht's characterizations keeping the above point in mind.

OMG, can't wait to see them rocking the screen again.

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTDeewani

https://www.instagram.com/pravisht.anchal_chitra/p/CZFDsTMPh80/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hi Folks, how are you all?

OMG, I can't believe our darling Anvisht are reuniting so soon🥳🥳🥳

Dil Apna aur Preet paraya is an old movie title right?

I guess they're gonna remake this movie. 

Whatever, please don't bring in the typical ITV ML and FL cliches. It will completely contradict the role Pravisht and Anchal played in BB.

I understand as actors, they wouldn't love to be typecast in the same roles but still playing a role which could be polar opposite to a role like Anirudh and Bondita this soon would be difficult to digest for audience and also kind of justifying the typical cliches by the same people who criticized it previously.

I hope SSP and their creative team handle Anvisht's characterizations keeping the above point in mind.

OMG, can't wait to see them rocking the screen again.

Meeting you after a very long time! 🤗

Well I am now fully confused as there's a rumour or truth that the serial will be a remake of a Bengali serial which has extremely cliché storyline. Now that Vaishali is the writer I hope it to be different! 

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Meeting you after a very long time! 🤗

Well I am now fully confused as there's a rumour or truth that the serial will be a remake of a Bengali serial which has extremely cliché storyline. Now that Vaishali is the writer I hope it to be different! 

Hey Tinnie, yeah it's really been a very long time. I just freaked out when I saw this news on Instagram and couldn't wait to come back here 

Oh no, cliches to an extent is fine but hope they don't turn Anchu into a Gopi Bahu or Ekta Kapoor's mahaan devis oops FLs.

I seriously can't tolerate Anvisht in such roles after watching gold like BB yaar. Not this soon at least.

Have some trust on SSP though. At least the SSP shows that I watched till BB were progressive and sensible.

Hope this joins the bandwagon too.

Fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞