Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: majoni03

Writers are so inconsistent. In Saturday's episode he was saying mami and anita must have trapped her. Today he is saying mujhe usse poochna hain itna bada dhoka kyu kiya😕.. Divorce is ok if Raavi decides to move on.  But here it is happening because of Mami's conspiracy

Choubays are India's number 1 ITV writers, so we cannot question their logic, dialogues and inconsistency. Woh sab bade log hai, ktine respectable writers hain, hum chote shehar waalon ko samaj ke bahar hain😕

Mami will rot in hell for all that she is doing.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

So Mami without consulting Raavi decided that divorce should go ahead. 
Why is she not finding Raavi, instead she is at the court?

Maami saw that pandays were busy in ykb. She vowed to get raavi and shiva divorced first and destroy pandya family after that. 

manny136 thumbnail

But shiva did say he wants her to answer his questions in Saturdays episode when he was vandalizing mamis house. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Maami saw that pandays were busy in ykb. She vowed to get raavi and shiva divorced first and destroy pandya family after that. 

Please tell me Dhara's baccha kidnapping story is over and the baby has been safely returned to her parents😕

majoni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nolee3097

Oh the divorce is happening! And genuinely I am not sad about it anymore.

Although I wish Raavi had proceeded with it, rather than Maami. 

It feels like everyone always seems to be deciding about their relationship, rather than they themselves 

Divorce may not happen at the end. But because of maami there will be more misunderstanding and hatred between them

majoni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Please tell me Dhara's baccha kidnapping story is over and the baby has been safely returned to her parents😕

Baby's parents came at the end. Baby drama will be over tomorrow I guess. After that shiva raavi's divorce drama will start

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Baby's parents came at the end. Baby drama will over tomorrow I guess. After that shiva raavi's divorce drama will start

Sigh! they are stretching the baby drama still?😕

And today marks the first anniversary of the show but what's the point. It is stagnant and pathetic😕

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Divorce may not happen at the end. But because of maami there will be more misunderstanding and hatred between them

If Shiva finds Raavi, and they have a blow-up argument and settle stuff, then there might not be any misunderstanding due to Mami.

(That is not to say ki aur koi misunderstanding nahi hoga.)

Positivity in spurts, because why not?!

majoni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

If Shiva finds Raavi, and they have a blow-up argument and settle stuff, then there might not be any misunderstanding due to Mami.

(That is not to say ki aur koi misunderstanding nahi hoga.)

Positivity in spurts, because why not?!

Even if shiva saves her maami can create misunderstanding. I am sure Shiva will think Raavi wants divorce fast . 

mpks1 thumbnail

The writers are again and again getting into this convoluted mess with both the BhabiMa baccha track and Shiva-Raavi track and has no sense of direction at all. And the outcome of every single track of these storylines are outrageous.

How are they going to make Dhara accountable for what she did? Nothing

How are they going to make Anita, Mami and Motiben pay for what they did? Nothing

It is as if  they are indicating that you can do bad and get away with it easily. It has been happening for more than 10 years as Mami never paid any price for  her cheating.

It is like this show is rewarding the bad guys all the time. Isn't it a pathetic message? Don't think any other show does this.

And this is called the greatest writing ever😕