Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Then it must be  really a worthless episode😆

They have uploaded other shows' episodes.. Sirf ps ka upload nahi hua😆

majoni03 thumbnail

Episode has been uploaded. Shiva still doesn't trust Raavi . He wants to ask her why she cheated them. On the other hand Raavi could figure out that something was wrong with that lady. 

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Episode has been uploaded. Shiva still doesn't trust Raavi . He wants to ask her why she cheated them. On the other hand Raavi could figure out that something was wrong with that lady. 

Yeh ladka kab sudrega 

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

That man is a cartoon. ðŸ¤”

mpks1 thumbnail

I'm all for divorce now. I don't think he deserves her and for that matter the entire Pandya parivar. I am glad she chose not to go there, instead staying with Anita and Mami. They are bad as well but until she figures something  and decides to move out of their, she can stay with them. But eventually she needs to be away from both the families😔

majoni03 thumbnail

Precap- shiva reaches that lady's house. Raavi is trying to escape but that lady and her goons find her. Maami shows Shiva's hospital video to counselor. She says she will start divorce procedure soon

mpks1 thumbnail

Precap- shiva reaches that lady's house. Raavi is trying to escape but that lady and her goons find her. Maami shows Shiva's hospital video to counselor. She says she will start divorce procedure soon

So Mami without consulting Raavi decided that divorce should go ahead. 
Why is she not finding Raavi, instead she is at the court?

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Oh the divorce is happening! And genuinely I am not sad about it anymore.
Although I wish Raavi had proceeded with it, rather than Maami. 
It feels like everyone always seems to be deciding about their relationship, rather than they themselves 

majoni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I'm all for divorce now. I don't think he deserves her and for that matter the entire Pandya parivar. I am glad she chose not to go there, instead staying with Anita and Mami. They are bad as well but until she figures something  and decides to move out of their, she can stay with them. But eventually she needs to be away from both the families😔

Writers are so inconsistent. In Saturday's episode he was saying mami and anita must have trapped her. Today he is saying mujhe usse poochna hain itna bada dhoka kyu kiya😕.. Divorce is ok if Raavi decides to move on.  But here it is happening because of Mami's conspiracy