Abhira Grand Wedding - March End

meghna1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Read the below news..  Although, I would love a secret wedding in between but I think Abhi and Akshu need to get some time before getting married.. so I hope this is news is true

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZD7SyBPtbs/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borntorule12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Grand wedding in yrkkh means destination wedding and that is why RS is delaying the wedding track or else abhira would have been married by now. If they wanted to show simple normal wedding they can do it now too like they are doing for aarohi. But they want grandeur as the show is already doing well, they would want marriage track aaye and 4+ trp aa jaye. I think now they will focus on courtship period where akshara will form bond with Abhimanyu's family members

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Lol I bet they are saying this to get you to watch the show until March 🤣🤣🤣

You will just get holi and some thandai 🤪

Edited by bakwaspolice - 2 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

No they want the show to overtake Anupama that is why. 

RS is not going to spend anything on Yrkkh. I don't know if that checked shirt and red dress were given to the laundry for dry cleaning. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago
bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

No they want the show to overtake Anupama that is why. 

RS is not going to spend anything on Yrkkh. I don't know if that checked shirt and dress red were given to the laundry for dry cleaning. 

Lol they want this show to overtake their other show where they copy pasted the same dialogues from 

This is so hilarious my god🤪

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol they want this show to overtake their other show where they copy pasted the same dialogues from 

This is so hilarious my god🤪

It is the other way round. The Christmas episode had the dialogues, later it was recycled for Anupama? 

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

It is the other way round. The Christmas episode had the dialogues, later it was recycled for Anupama? 

You must be right I don’t watch the other show that’s funny 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You will just get holi and some thandai 🤪

they delayed for 2 month ...abhi jab sagai karne aaya tha first baar tab hi akshu bol sakti thi i love him but then they stretch for 2months ...nd in todays promo arohi snatching abhi from akshu its so clear that she is snatching nd akshu looks frightened nd abhi comes to know that arohi tortured akshu in past also nd want her to remain silent all the time...arohi akshu ko aise hi darati dhamkati hogi ...but now they will strectch marriage drama for 2 more months....but now akshu will not bother abt arohi?

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

they delayed for 2 month ...abhi jab sagai karne aaya tha first baar tab hi akshu bol sakti thi i love him but then they stretch for 2months ...nd in todays promo arohi snatching abhi from akshu its so clear that she is snatching nd akshu looks frightened nd abhi comes to know that arohi tortured akshu in past also nd want her to remain silent all the time...arohi akshu ko aise hi darati dhamkati hogi ...but now they will strectch marriage drama for 2 more months....but now akshu will not bother abt arohi?

who knows yaar the only character that makes sense to me is COCONUT BHAIYA 🤪

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good good... Abhira will get time to understand each ither and manaofy the family