Priya Wal aka Ashi entering Lucky

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Well guys Priya Wal who played Anvesha in the hit show Remix on Star One is gonna make an appearance in Lucky from the 3rd of Feb....she would be a part of the show for 4 episodes

One of my friends from the Remix forum got this msg from her in a reply to one of her mails 😳...I am a huge huge fan of hers n am really looking forward to watching her on this showπŸ˜ƒ

But guys I havent watched any of the earlier episodes of this show so can someone brief me as to what the show is abt....I would really appreciate ur helpπŸ˜›

Also its a sincere request to the video uploaders of this forum to plz plz upload the vids of the epi's on some site from where we can download the vids too n not just view them online...thanksπŸ˜ƒ

For those of u who dunno who she is ....here r 2 of her pics..one as Anvesha in Remix n the other one as Dr.Nyla in CID

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lucky is about Lucky-The Rakshak who helps people out. It's a Kid's show, has some comedy element in it. It's weekly and each week there is a new episode. Hope that helps
-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. kewl.. great to know this... 😳
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
oh really don't know what her role will be in lucky she suited her role to a T in remix and her acting was also good it was all very believable and real not fake or no overacting
chaya456 thumbnail
cool so um this serial it's like every week they have a new story in this serial Lucky is the main actor (Gautam Rode) he also plays as Anish in BAA Bahu Aur Baby and he is the Rakshak(Rescuer/protector kinda)...for any task he will solve it..so yea it's like that .....everytime a new storyline soo yea..n yea he has this guy who is always with him when he has to do a task a lil old his name is Indermohan Sharmaji..a ha...n in this serial there is also a ghost who is 500 years old but he is a friendly ghost and helps Lucky n Indermohan Sharmaji when ever they call him ..a ha...so yea thats it;) hope u understand it .....okay byeeeeeee
Attia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushiyana

wow.. kewl.. great to know this... 😳

πŸ˜†

lil_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey folks..
this is me DIVYA..............
a craaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy AASHI fan..
I had got a mail from my Priya di..
that she's gonna enter lucky..
and believe me..........
I went crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiieeeeeeerrrrrrr......
she is doing a swell job in the show man..and today the fite she did...........
goshhh
she made me go madddddd..............
this is for her.....
πŸ˜›
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Priya is probably here for another episode because Lucky always have a new girl in every episode, I like it that way πŸ˜‰ and if they want a girl in Lucky's life she should be pree 😊 ty