Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Throughout the article I have seen Shilpa's obsession in luxurious life and show off.I always thought that Shilpa is innocent in whatever illegal thing Raj is involved in but if the partner is so materialistic and greedy , a superficial person like Raj will do anything to keep her content. Disgusting duo.

Offtopic,It hurts me when people thinks that a divorced person is like second hand car or a substandard item. There are many people who separates because they found the relationship is not meant to be or because the partner is a selfish or egoistic person.

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

I am more surprised on how she was not even being subtle about it, so clearly saying all this which would show her as a golddigger!!

How didn't she realise how it would sound? 😆

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lmaooo. 5C is huge & anything more than that is just vulgar. All these BW stars are just vulgar. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bade log badi baatein 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How sweet ya .. Rab ne bana di jodi 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hotchoco

lol

Almost all actresses are like this. They all chase after men who have loads of money. They're just smart enough to be quieter about it than Shilpa. 

Well kudos to Deepika, Katrina & may be others who definitely don't belong to this list..

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The only wish future generation of BW should not marry devorcee and for money----Good wishes for new genartion👍🏼

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: maha15

The only wish future generation of BW should not marry devorcee and for money----Good wishes for new genartion👍🏼

You keep saying divorcees as if being a divorcee is a crime....its not.....two fully good people can divorce due to various reasons....and they deserve a second chance at being happy....we are not living in the ice age where people had to live with each other despite differences....

There is  difference between being a divorcee and being a cheater cheating on their spouse...Raj is a cheater who cheated on his first wife...that is why people are talking against him and not because he is a divorcee...and Shilpa is a gold digger...

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

aww---ok-- 🥺😆

I will not write any paragraph to change or Judge others----everybody has there own rules and likings😃Good Luck😊

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Well kudos to Deepika, Katrina & may be others who definitely don't belong to this list..

DP is an exception but RS’ family is very well-of, no doubt. 😆 So DP technically shouldn’t be on this list. And I do agree with the OP- Actresses DO chase after men with tonnes & tonnes of money. It is what it is. They function at a certain level of lifestyle & cannot function below that & don’t have always have the means/work/luck to replicate that for themselves + they need well-to-do very successful men to  boost their image. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 2 years ago