chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Heeyyy gguuyyss.........I'm a horrible writer🤣but I wanted ANUGUN stories so bad that I decided to step my foot here that's why please bear with me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

Gungun ran up to Anubhav and hugged him tightly.

At first he was startled and surprized as she never hugged him like this before but then he felt his shirt getting wet.He got worried.

He broke the hug ,cupped her face and asked," Kya hua Gungun??...ro kyu rhi ho??.....kisi ne kuch kaha kya batao mujhe.....sab thik to hai na??"

Gungun just nodded in response and hugged him again. This time he started caressing her hair out of worry.

Gungun said in the hug,"Thank you so much Anubhav."

First time she called him Anubhav. He was pleasantly surprized. His name sounds great when she says it.

"Your welcome lekin kyu??"

"Maa bin bachpan jee chuki ladki ko itni achhi family aur khaskar itni pyaari maa dene ke liye tumhe jitna thank you bola jaye utna kam hai", she said gratefully.

He tightened his grip around her not liking the adjective she used for herself but was relaxed that she is atleast happy as of now.

~SAM❤️

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HAPPY READING

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chulbul2111

Heeyyy gguuyyss.........I'm a horrible writer🤣but I wanted ANUGUN stories so bad that I decided to step my foot here that's why please bear with me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PROLOGUE

Gungun ran up to Anubhav and hugged him tightly.

At first he was startled and surprized as she never hugged him like this before but then he felt his shirt getting wet.He got worried.

He broke the hug ,cupped her face and asked," Kya hua Gungun??...ro kyu rhi ho??.....kisi ne kuch kaha kya batao mujhe.....sab thik to hai na??"

Gungun just nodded in response and hugged him again. This time he started caressing her hair out of worry.

Gungun said in the hug,"Thank you so much Anubhav."

First time she called him Anubhav. He was pleasantly surprized. His name sounds great when she says it.

"Your welcome lekin kyu??"

"Maa bin bachpan jee chuki ladki ko itni achhi family aur khaskar itni pyaari maa dene ke liye tumhe jitna thank you bola jaye utna kam hai", she said gratefully.

He tightened his grip around her not liking the adjective she used for herself but was relaxed that she is atleast happy as of now.

~SAM❤️

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HAPPY READING

Loved it!!!

chulbul2111 thumbnail

Hahaha just a try....aage ka ni socha h avi🤣glad that u liked it :)

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

chulbul ji...great start,do tag me in your write ups.🤗

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww this is so good ! Do tag when you update thanks !

-- Riv 🌼

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

chulbul ji...great start,do tag me in your write ups.🤗

Oh I would love to do that❤️

And also Chulbul mere ghr ka naam h🤣you can call me Sam....real name Sameeksha h n😆

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clouds7

Aww this is so good ! Do tag when you update thanks !

-- Riv 🌼

I would love to❤️Thanks a lot

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So so so cute.. loved it 🥰 

dat_INFJ thumbnail

This was a very beautiful start.❤️ Waiting for the next update.👍🏼

chulbul2111 thumbnail