Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Ita actually intriguing  but very less views and TRP😭. I am confused though i understand she wants to punish her husband but children too are suffering. Why would she don't  care about her children. I hope its gets clear in coming  episodes. Also hoping ki ratings and trps pick up.

Edited by mala06 - 1 years ago
Araya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Ita actually intriguing  but very less views and TRP😭. I am confused though i understand she wants to punish her husband but children too are suffering. Why would she don't  care about her children. I hope its gets clear in coming  episodes. Also hoping ki ratings and trps pick up.

I think those aren't her children, she's been married for 13 years and they look a bit older than that. I think the husband's first wife died when the boy was a baby and that's why his dad chose Cookie to marry into the family. In the ost, Adnan looked miserable at his own wedding with Cookie. 

I'm not saying that it's okay to treat the children like that just because she didn't give birth to them. I just think she has a lot of anger and resentment after finding out that Adnan's "affair" was longer than their marriage and she's unknowingly turned into a third wheel. 

Edit: So this is airing twice a week on Thursday and Friday. 

Edited by Araya - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

They look like real siblings too .😆

Syed and Hiba were paired up in Bholi Bano first.. where there was a one sided love from Syed for Hiba.

So they did 4 projects together but their bond is best one in hum nasheen 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Araya

I think those aren't her children, she's been married for 13 years and they look a bit older than that. I think the husband's first wife died when the boy was a baby and that's why his dad chose Cookie to marry into the family. In the ost, Adnan looked miserable at his own wedding with Cookie. 

I'm not saying that it's okay to treat the children like that just because she didn't give birth to them. I just think she has a lot of anger and resentment after finding out that Adnan's "affair" was longer than their marriage and she's unknowingly turned into a third wheel. 

Edit: So this is airing twice a week on Thursday and Friday. 

I initially  thought  so too. But in the pecap her mother says that eveil mom when they have children will compromise or something so I am confused.  

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Although not a fan of the cast, watching it for the fresh storyline which seems intriguing so far. I am pretty sure the kids are hers and most likely the husband was not happy on the wedding day because he used to like the other girl from before we see in the ost and cookie mentioned she found out the affair had been going on from before her marriage. Let's see how the story unfolds. 

The plot does seem a bit unrealistic to me if she decides to go missing just because of husband's infidelity. In reality, the woman will just get a divorce and move on but then I guess drama kaise banti. 🤷‍♀️

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Although not a fan of the cast, watching it for the fresh storyline which seems intriguing so far. I am pretty sure the kids are hers and most likely the husband was not happy on the wedding day because he used to like the other girl from before we see in the ost and cookie mentioned she found out the affair had been going on from before her marriage. Let's see how the story unfolds. 

The plot does seem a bit unrealistic to me if she decides to go missing just because of husband's infidelity. In reality, the woman will just get a divorce and move on but then I guess drama kaise banti. 🤷‍♀️

Although too far fetched what if her husband is not cheating her. Its her imagination and she thinks even her children are  also not hers? I hope they all connect loose ends, the story does have potential to be good.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I watched first episode and it wasnt actually too bad... looks like might be decent watch

First of all who named Hiba's character Cookie???? 🤣smiley37smiley37

Most of the episode consisted of Cookie's frustration with her husband (Syed) and also everyone was basically praising her beyond belief. Cookie nd her husband live in Turkey, everyone else lives in Pakistan so nobody really knows much abt the personal lives. Also Syed Jibran doesn't talk much to his parents, apparently, cuz his mom made few dialogues about him not talking to them. 

I think Syed's cheating on Cookie though cause there was also an entire scene where she describes a cheating scenario by saying it is her "friend". A lot of pent-up frustration in it too. She also mentions "never coming back from Pakistan" (shes visiting Pakistan in next episode) and also mentioning death too.. so we'll see where story goes. 

Overall decent.

Your review made me interested... I'm going to watch 😃

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I like the mystery in this drama. It’s not going to last long though. Hating the kids, I don’t know why😆, they look too fake.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I like the mystery in this drama. It’s not going to last long though. Hating the kids, I don’t know why😆, they look too fake.

They keep speaking English for no reason. I guess it's to show them as high class 😆

badshah_begum thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Gives me similar vibes to The Fame Game with Madhuri Dixit