Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

This show could have literally ended in 5 episodes but the dragging oh lord.

True. The writer had made show only for 17 episodes. Studpid hum ruined the whole show and the writing  of the writer. If they had made the show according  to the writer, the show did had potential.  It did touched some sensitive issues but CVs couldn't  handle it properly.  The show would have been better it was a movie.

kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi. I watched this show on youtube but I couldn't find the last episode anywhere. Can someone tell me if she went back to her husband in the end.  Thanks so much ! 

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kukuraja

Hi. I watched this show on youtube but I couldn't find the last episode anywhere. Can someone tell me if she went back to her husband in the end.  Thanks so much ! 

The last episode is still not aired. It is tonight at 8 pm Pakistan time I guess.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The drama ended on a good note, they tied up all loose ends but really did not need to be dragged to this point if only kooki had spoken out earlier.

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just glad the show is over, lol. Ya, in this case the happy ending was justified but the show just dragged on for too long for us to care about it, lol. 

And what did the evil bhabhi hand over to sharmeen while apologising... Anyone knows? 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amri_IF

Just glad the show is over, lol. Ya, in this case the happy ending was justified but the show just dragged on for too long for us to care about it, lol. 

And what did the evil bhabhi hand over to sharmeen while apologising... Anyone knows? 

Didn't really care and not sure but I thought it was money.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

This show could have literally ended in 5 episodes but the dragging oh lord.

Exactly! I was thinking the same...what a torture!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Tomorrow they'll air mega episode of Bikhri Hai Hum 😆