Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Another episode of this snooze fest, but I keep watching this because I wanted something on in the background while I was doing my chores, lol.

Looks like Adnan warmed up to Kuki only when she was to become a motheršŸ˜” What a douche. The only good scene of the episode was Kuki's warm bond with her sister-in-law and baby nephew in the past.

The episode was full of the same stuff with a horde of Kuki's relatives surrounding her asking her to come back and her aunt being the only source of warmth and wisdom in her life. At this point all the scenes are just a repetition of the previous episodes and there is hardly any movement in terms of the plot.

Precap- Kuki being harassed on her way to work. Like WHHHYYYYYšŸ˜µ Women are harassed irrespective of whether they are working or not so this is a bad message because this drama is essentially about a woman getting her sense of self back. So why to show such cliched scenes- do they intend to show that a woman cannot have an identity apart from being related to a man?šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

Oh yeah and Kuki's elder sister who was to get her daughter married finds out that her samdhan has died...Like I care two hoots about Kuki's sister and her daughter's saas dying so whyyyyyyyšŸ˜”šŸ¤” Snoozefest of the nth degree.

This show has just three scenes-

1. Kuki being advised by her relatives who gather at a round table conference only for her to ignore them.

2. That sister-in-law being malicious with that vamp wala background music who tries to get Kuki out of the house

3. Kuki going to her aunt's only for her parents/brother/sister-in-law to come back and advise her....

And then rinse and repeat, lol.šŸ˜†šŸ¤£

Edited by Amri_IF - 1 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

HUM destroying their own show smiley7. According to Syed Jibran the suspense will be revealed in the last episode.If he is saying truth then, no need to watch other episdodes. People will most likely lose interest the show by then if they keep on dragging like this.  

Btwn I think it will not have a lot of episodes, even if they drag it doesn't have enough content. Most likely it will have 22 episodes. The show should have only 14-15 episodes, short and sweet.

Originally posted by: mala06

HUM destroying their own show smiley7. According to Syed Jibran the suspense will be revealed in the last episode.If he is saying truth then, no need to watch other episdodes. People will most likely lose interest the show by then if they keep on dragging like this.  

Btwn I think it will not have a lot of episodes, even if they drag it doesn't have enough content. Most likely it will have 22 episodes. The show should have only 14-15 episodes, short and sweet.

Thanks for telling me about thisšŸ‘šŸ¼ Will skip all the episodes hereon. I have never seen dragging in any show like this in recent times. 

Can anyone give updates, lol. Can't even be bothered to watch the promo of this one. If a kind soul has any info, please sharešŸ˜³

TVaddict_2022 thumbnail

One Pak Show where I'm about to sympathize with ML. 

Next week .. it will be confirmed 

They show parents, decl ML not to be a good hubby, father n husband .. one will really feel fo rML in that scene 

show is so messed up, 

Cookie got Aziz help n setup cooking business - some progress, 

they show a few months back flash back (when cookie was in turkey), Adnan bumped into her ex GF in an office building .. Its clear they had no contact for years, as they exchanged number n ML didn't flirt or initiate the talk .. he just tried to cut the convo short n leave, 

Cut to present. Adan again bumped into his GF again in a mall and she asked about his wife, and when he made some excuse, she had a self  talk .. that he is lying, meaning, Adnan GF seems to have plotted this.. and she know cookie is not in Turkey ..

Next week, promo, Adnan will meet his ex in a restaurant, she seems to be separated n kind of wanting to restart the bond .. lets see how Adnan reacts 

If he backs out n comes clean.. then this reverse of all Pak drama .. where they show the ML suspecting the FL due to some plotting n planning n not bothered to know truth of confront wife .. Cookie acted in haste.

The kids are in a mess, boy doesn't listen to dad and girl blames the dad for everything.

Its moving fwd. now, good time to watch 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: TVaddict_2022

One Pak Show where I'm about to sympathize with ML. 

Next week .. it will be confirmed 

They show parents, decl ML not to be a good hubby, father n husband .. one will really feel fo rML in that scene 

show is so messed up, 

Cookie got Aziz help n setup cooking business - some progress, 

they show a few months back flash back (when cookie was in turkey), Adnan bumped into her ex GF in an office building .. Its clear they had no contact for years, as they exchanged number n ML didn't flirt or initiate the talk .. he just tried to cut the convo short n leave, 

Cut to present. Adan again bumped into his GF again in a mall and she asked about his wife, and when he made some excuse, she had a self  talk .. that he is lying, meaning, Adnan GF seems to have plotted this.. and she know cookie is not in Turkey ..

Next week, promo, Adnan will meet his ex in a restaurant, she seems to be separated n kind of wanting to restart the bond .. lets see how Adnan reacts 

If he backs out n comes clean.. then this reverse of all Pak drama .. where they show the ML suspecting the FL due to some plotting n planning n not bothered to know truth of confront wife .. Cookie acted in haste.

The kids are in a mess, boy doesn't listen to dad and girl blames the dad for everything.

Its moving fwd. now, good time to watch 

Thanks for the update. Looks like I need to watch it again. 

The second last episode next week! YAYYYY. The show ENDS next week!šŸ„³

2nd Last And Last Episodes

THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY

8PM

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

This show could have literally ended in 5 episodes but the dragging oh lord.