Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Shiva cornering raavi and questioning her feelings for him after seeing the room decorations☺️☺️

Has anything ever happened in this show you have asked so far?  I see you posting 100 things about what you want to see, that’s why I asked😆

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Has anything ever happened in this show you have asked so far?  I see you posting 100 things about what you want to see, that’s why I asked😆

No 😭 me and my khyali pulaozzzz 😭😭

But i wanted raavi to fall off a cliff long ago and for shiva to jump in after her, wo mil gaya mujhe sort of 😎😂😂😂

Fireflylane thumbnail

Can Shiva change into a new shirt before meeting raavi? If he smells nice, maybe she’ll forgive him sooner 😆

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shiva cornering raavi and questioning her feelings for him after seeing the room decorations☺️☺️

Unfortunately none of this will happen neither crying in rain and ripping his shirt 😒 though I do want Shiva to storm off Maami’s house after confrontation with Raavi and then come home to see room locked.

Shiva breaking the lock and seeing the decoration and feel a tad bit guilty about his actions and then somehow bring Raavi back with counsellor waala comments. 

Raavi having none of this, Shiva lifts her up and takes her home 🤣

Edited by Seja1 - 2 years ago
Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I hope psycho b. gets well soon bcoz I don't want Raavi to come 🏠 for her🥴

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Uff imagine a desperate shiva stopping raavi from leaving him

What is thr point of our imagination...its the writers imagination that scares me.. 😒

mpks1 thumbnail

No 😭 me and my khyali pulaozzzz 😭😭

But i wanted raavi to fall off a cliff long ago and for shiva to jump in after her, wo mil gaya mujhe sort of 😎😂😂😂

If they both fall off the cliff, won’t they die? 
Then you will have real Bhootnath and Chudail love story to see😆

Fireflylane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

Unfortunately none of this will happen neither crying in rain and ripping his shirt 😒 though I do want Shiva to storm off Maami’s house after confrontation with Raavi and then come home to see room locked.

Shiva breaking the lock and seeing the decoration and feel a tad bit guilty about his actions and then somehow bring Raavi back with counsellor waala comments. 

Tad bit nahi bohottttt saraaaaa guiltyyyyyy. He can even break a few things in is frustration of letting raavi slip away 

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

That I love you under pillow dekhne do shiva ko🥺 

Fireflylane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

If they both fall off the cliff, won’t they die? 
Then you will have real Bhootnath and Chudail love story to see😆

no no there’s a mattress below to cushion their fall. But the fall will be severe enough to make them forget their memories 😂 they can start afresh then 😆