Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

100% correct. Also intelligence such as in prodigies is enough to become chess grandmaster but not a doctor because it also requires maturity which is tied to age.

There is such a thing as consent & privacy of patients. One cannot in any circumstance in any country, film patients inside a hospital without their informed consent.

And one cannot film other people (staff, docs) either without their consent - they are not like the poor animals in a zoo.

And who calls themselves a prodigy???

sunaina02 thumbnail

Exactly - you computer scientist , engineers , astrophysicit , ets  child prodigies . You are not playing with human lives there . 

A child prodigy will never be allowed to do surgery .

And  I thought Pc is the only sane character in this show .

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

In US you cannot enter medical college when you are 18. You have to first complete  4 year bachelor degree in a college. So you enter medical college when you are at least 21/22

Again getting into a medical college in US is not a joke .

This child prodigy has entered college when she was 10 year old to have completed medical by 18 

These creatives  kuchh bhi de dete hai !🤢

They could have made her a visting medical student which would be more realistic . 

I Googled it and the youngest doctor graduated from a US medical school at 17. He is of Indian origin. There have been other young children accepted to med school, it's just not likely. It's more her attitude that's baffling. You've been trained in the US and you're recording patients! Patient privacy is taken very seriously in the US. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I Googled it and the youngest doctor graduated from a US medical school at 17. He is of Indian origin. There have been other young children accepted to med school, it's just not likely. It's more her attitude that's baffling. You've been trained in the US and you're recording patients! Patient privacy is taken very seriously in the US. 

I was going to write the same. smiley36 It's her maturity level that's questionable in the profession more than her qualification.  

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also, I HATE how Indians from U.S. are portrayed on Indian T.V.  The speech Isha gave on “love” how she chooses men to hang with based on her interests, and what Piroz said, “typical American mentality” is so wrong! I agree there are Indians in America who lack morals, but it’s not right to generalize like that, or show characters to lack morality whenever they are seen to come from U.S.! 

no prodigy behaves the way she is shown to be behaving!! An intelligent person, knows how to conduct themselves. What the writers and directors are showing is highly incorrect!! 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

She's disrespectful. It's like today's teenagers are portrayed as social media influencers with zero mental age. Dislike her. And that love is turu wala part was so immature lmao

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UNIK_GR8

Yeah she is PC's niece. I guess she is 18 years old......aur koi high iq type h

that high of an IQ?????

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

She's disrespectful. It's like today's teenagers are portrayed as social media influencers with zero mental age. Dislike her. And that love is turu wala part was so immature lmao

truth!!! 

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She doesn't behaves like US graduate. Today's young gen people are actually smart and know how to behave and conduct themselves both in public and in a professional environment. 

teenagers are not like dimag se khali😆becahro ki insult mat karo😆and nobody films in hospital.

isha's portrayal, behavior and conduct shown in bad light. I would say its creatives fault, they have not researched properly😆12th class ka   baccha bhi isse mature behave karta hai.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

I was going to write the same. smiley36 It's her maturity level that's questionable in the profession more than her qualification.  

I agree. She's hilarious though. The filming part was wrong. But otherwise, she's funny. 😆