Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii official EDT#3

Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome to EDT#3

Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii - Meet The Star Cast Of SONY TV's Upcoming Show! -  Fuzion Productions

Opened this Episode Discussion thread with permission from moderator of this forum

So please continue here 

Rules on the next post

If the thread finishes please PM me (if I have not already made a new one)

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

- Keep the discussion limited to the show 

- Do not bring actors' personal lives/history in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better to keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any actor. However, you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use the report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii: Participation Rules & Guidelines.

Previous EDT   Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii official EDT#1

Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii official EDT#2

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

Woohoo!

EDT 3 Already ðŸ¥³

27 episodes left and finally 3rd EDT ðŸ¥³

Originally posted by Kri18

27 episodes left and finally 3rd EDT ðŸ¥³

congrats

I thought the show is getting an extension?

Originally posted by priya185

congrats

I thought the show is getting an extension?

Pata nahi par Abhi last Sunday wali live me Aditi ne bola tha ki esa unko kuch nahi bataya Gaya hai 

I hope yeh thread badhta jaye...bas..💕💕💕

Its much worthy to be discuss than other itv shows running.. May if remains substantial to be discussed till it ends..

Isn't Aditi a pathologist.?? Why was she there to treat a cancer patient??

I don't think Aditi will ultimately be a vamp. Benaf was excited about her character and being part of a progressive show. What's so progressive about being a woman putting down another woman for her husband's misdeeds? So I think it'll be like all the other characters, where they go through a phase where you totally hate them, then they come out stronger. 

I liked Aditi in previous episodes but what's the need to interfere in Deepika's treatment

she came in between Deepika's treatment not the other way round

Aditi has no guarantee on her claims it's purely her conviction and research will help future patients