Posted: 2 years ago

Hey

Banner really looks lovely.

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: truptishree

Ditto

Seriously yaar hoping that’s a dream no not a dream but Aditi’s and ours nightmare.

Completely agree about Deepika she should’ve come clean.

And in all of this I am really feeling bad for Abhay.

He is truly a pure soul. He was worried about Deepika as well as Sia.

Though Sia and him are not on talking terms but  he was so worried for her. Whatever it is but she is his friend and he really tried.

For Aditi  I felt bad but just a little.

Yes about Wasim agree why he blames all rich people?

Aditis nightmare.  Deepika is busy in hospital.   Only free aditi madam imagination I feel.  🤞

Kri18 thumbnail

About Today's Episode : 

1. VIPIKA CONSUMED THEIR RELATIONSHIP !!!!🤢🤢🤢 . Matlab ab main kiya hi bolu inke baare me , kaam se Kam divorce tak ka toh wait kar Liya hota . Pyaar me kuch bhi nahi chalta aur galti ki peeche ka karan pyaar bhi galat hai . It Can't Be Justified In Any Case . 

2. Aaj Wasim aur Sia ke world buri takra Gaye aur aaj Jo Bina seedha kuch bole ek tarike se dono ne ek dusre ke liye haami bhar di thi wo phir se na me Badal gayi . Yeh agar alag hue Na toh iske peeche ka karan puri tarah se status difference hoga . 

3. Abhay ne aaj Sabse samajhdaari ka kaam kiya ki jab Aditi aur Deepika lad Rahi thi tab Vikrant Ko le aaya ki Bhai tumhari phelaayi mushibat tumhi sambhalo .

4. Aditi ka unprofessional behavior ne mujhe irritate kiya aaj buri tarah se . Aur upar se Vikrant Ko esa dikhana ki usse acha koi nahi . Hard Hai !

5. Abhay is such a nice best-friend . Sia ke liye bhi chinta kar raha tha aur Deepika ke liye bhi . He is just ❤️. Upar Wale Bas isko achi ending mile iske liye no tragic end . Wese Vidyut ne kaha tha ki season 1 ke shoot ke Baad kuch month ka break hoga phir season 2 ka shoot start karna hoga . Matlab Abhay hai season 2 . Agar aata hai toh .*fingers crossed* .

6. Aaj Deepika as a professional bahut achi thi par last me dimag ka dahi kiya sab kuch hogaya .

7. Isha -Piroz -Nurse Meena hi keval aaj thoda stress reliever the episode me warna Deepika ke side ki story ke baare me kiya hi bolu aur WaSia Ko lekar bhi kuch samajh nahi aaraha tha mujhe .

8. Ek scene Jo touch kargaya was that jisme Aditi TV pe BALH dekh Rahi thi , uss show ki theme line hi hai "Shaadi ke Baad pyaar hote hote ho jata hai " but ussi ke contrary Aditi aur Vikrant ki shaadi me 10 saal Baad bhi koi pyaar nahi hua .

9. Precap : Abhay is just toooooo sweet ❤️❤️❤️. Baki mujhe kisi ke baare me kuch nahi bolna .

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

I agree.

From the last 2 Episodes, I can't understand Wasim anymore. I'm trying really hard giving him leeway that his Mausi died despite his efforts.

And Sia is the only person who understands him right now, so he's venting to her. 

But Today, he behaved in a weird manner 🤡

he always have this hatred. Weird cause abhay also comes from the chawl background yet he always taunted the three as ameer baap k bache, especially murgiwala and sia. Maybe his taunting, gossiping behind her back and intentionally hurting her regarding abhay was because of his hatred. And it makes you think, if he can't look beyond his prejudice and see her as a person, what that makes him? 

He had an issue with perfume, he had an issue with her father's money and family friend. Next what, what if tomorrow he demands to leave her family? Or maybe change her flat, walk barefoot cause sandals are made by rich industrialists who kills people. Or maybe stop drinking bottle water and stop using make up. To what extent his disgust will go and how much can he control her? 

Sia is again making same mistake as abhay. She pushed abhay, she's pushing herself this time. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Aditi slept and then we had D V scene. You guys really think they did it after D ka bhasan, they were operating on the kid, D being exhausted and almost sleeping on a stretcher?

They had perfect time to do that during the night of dance but missed opportunity😆

Kri18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Hoping the last scene is Aditi's dream..🤞 But I'm really done with Deepika yaar..aaj her character had a chance to come out clean regarding Vikrant..but still she's lingering around, giving mixed reactions..What crap! For how long will this continue? Disgusted to the core! 👎🏼 Nd why is this Abhay being so nice to all? Itna accha hona bhi thik nhi hai..🤣 I felt really bad for Aditi today..the way she was pleading to Vikrant in their bedroom..Gosh that hit me somewhere personally!😊 But aaj Wasim pe thoda gussa aaya..itna generalize kyu karta hai woh every single time? Felt bad for Sia also..Piroz alone entertained me today in the cafe with Meena! 😆

@Bold : Wahi ho toh acha warna show Ko saalam thok kar main Nikal lungi .

@Red : Same Bas aaj wohi dekhne me mast laga .

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Deepika, Abhay, Wasim, Piroz, Vikrant may have many flaws but they are good in their jobs. Being surgeon is hectic but they don't let their personal lives get in the way of patient's treatment. 

I feel bad for Aditi as a person but I would not want to have her as my doctor.

P.S.-I know Abhay wants to be a cardiac surgeon but he would do well as a psychiatrist 😉 He is the saving grace for now. I really hope he stays

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: truptishree

Hey

Banner really looks lovely.

thank you dear

I made it😊

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So yes we r indeed soulmates..😆 I just mentioned about the points which u mentioned..u did it elaborately while I did in 1 sentence..🤗  I was waiting for Sia to shout at Wasim..but bechari rone lagi..Karma ka effect may be like u said! Nd about Abhay..if history really repeats nd he leaves FMS after ViPika's reunion, I swear I'll make sure not to watch Nilanjana's show in future..🙏 Justifying EMA nd reuniting ViPika in the end is the last thing I want! 👎🏼 From day 1 of the show I feared this to happen..nd if it really happens, I'm so sorry this can't be ever termed as a "different" ITV show like they all r claiming so proudly!🤢

Waise, we all r speculating that Abhay won't stay till last episode..yeh galat bhi hosakta hai! Let's see! 

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just wanted to know . Y most of u r spectulating that Abhay won't stay till last episode??.. any reason... Vikrant Aditi n Nishant were not to be seen in republic day celebration too..also from few days these Vikrant is seen less in offscreen shoots and even wasim...God knows wats happening...

If abhay character ends I don't know if I can continue... The only thing then that would keep me interested is that Dr.Deepika Sinha whom I saw in the initial episodes and not the litti wali Deepika...