Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

Last epi is worth watching.

thanks for the heads up Minali

Btw can you sticky the Dhadkan farewell thread I made please?

x.titli.x thumbnail

Priya: is the thread looking good to you? Do we need to add more stuffs? 😔 Shall we keep to 3 posts? It's almost dinner time here

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Priya: is the thread looking good to you? Do we need to add more stuffs? 😔 Shall we keep to 3 posts? It's almost dinner time here

I have added your writeups and edited the thread 

If we had more creations it would be better

Don’t be sad 

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Just watching only the 75th episode for Abhay nd Vikrant..Vikrant has been shown to have moved on happily nd is now serving rural people nd practicing paramedics! 👍🏼 Nd Abhay arrived at the wedding nd is happily practicing under Vinayak, nd is genuinely happy for Deepika as he feels Nikhil is perfect for her! Banda abhi bhi pyaar karta hai usse lagta hai.. The way he looked at her while walking her down the aisle! That focus of the camera on his face! 🥺

They took a year leap to show the marriage nd they're all repeating "peechle 1 saal mein" for like 100th time..🤣 What crap has this show become!!!!!! The ultimate theme of the show was HOW TO GET A BOYFRIEND AND THEN GET MARRIED! 🤣

My heart doesn't want to watch it🥺 I will miss this show despite a total fall down during the last week 😭

priya185 thumbnail

if another post is needed you can reserve there

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I have added your writeups and edited the thread 

If we had more creations it would be better

Don’t be sad 

There are a lot of stuffs on insta but couldn't make it .... Snehal is on IF so I can easily tag her😭 Anyways she made gorgeous stuffs and it summed up mainly Vipika and Abdeep so ....

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

thanks for the heads up Minali

Btw can you sticky the Dhadkan farewell thread I made please?

and get it ga-ed maybe?❤️😳🤗plz🤗

x.titli.x thumbnail

There is a problem with the colours on the posts....can you fix it?🤗 some lines appear as black whereas others are blue.

If not then thats ok🤗

priya185 thumbnail

Yes please GA the farewell thread if possible

Maria and I put effort into it⭐️

priya185 thumbnail

There is a problem with the colours on the posts....can you fix it?🤗 some lines appear as black whereas others are blue.

If not then thats ok🤗

that's how it was in the PM you sent 

IF messes up the formatting 

I tried to edit it