Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Inn dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta πŸ˜†

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah party mein bawaal karega. Will try to drag his sister with out cutting the cake 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Though I did feel the fight over Chavi was a bit too much with the whole world is moving forward (Gungun) vs practical approach (Anubhav), I do feel Anu is correct to get the sanity out but where he did go a bit overboard was the small part of "return gift" bit at a party. Could've asked the same thing in a more sane manner as to purpose of stopping behind. She did let go of Chavi ultimately.πŸ˜•

His concern is natural and Chavi herself felt half-comfortable. Can't force the individual much if they appear to be uninterested. 

It felt more like a competition from Gungun's side for some reason while Golu chachu tried to be the middle man at times. πŸ€”Yes, the world is progressing forward but not at the cost of forcing someone after several attempts. 

Chavi herself was feeling uncomfortable and somewhat appeared to be alienated at the party. Giving exposure and whatnot is okay but the individual should also be comfortable at gaining the exposure without coercion. 

Gungun's reaction when someone had the gall to speak the actual truth of her friends using her money for their selfish reasons did give her the jolt. Riddesh himself admitted to not keeping a proper track, but at times, I do feel that it is also an excuse as the topic is being bought up more recently. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago