Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Tho iqra and Zahid had zero chemistry in GI hopefully they look good in this one. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Iqra is a great actress but for some reason I find her a misfit everywhere, like in KAM3 I felt her character was the most annoying one and I do blame the performance too. I donโ€™t know I canโ€™t explain.. lol 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The entire cast seems so misfit 

Like they are good in their ways but can't see them together, maybe i'll be proven wrong

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I am just sad that Iqra is in it

She seems to be Hns new fav after kam3 success

I don't think HN has a say on casting the actors. I just hope the director is good. And Iqra works hard in her dramas.. she is versatile.. It is just that the Mahi's role wasn't well written.๐Ÿ˜’

awida thumbnail

I find Zahid Iqra's chemistry in GI amazing. I was glued to that drama, and liked their characters too.โค๏ธ

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Tho iqra and Zahid had zero chemistry in GI hopefully they look good in this one. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for saying this 

I cudnt watch GI due to the terrible chemistry

And the height difference is also very off putting 

Kam3 would have made more sense if the heroine was someone other than iqra 

I really hope she doesn't ruin this 

I like her individually but she doesn't look good with anyone except with Imran ashraf as Bhola 

Only there I saw chemistry

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awida

I don't think HN has a say on casting the actors. I just hope the director is good. And Iqra works hard in her dramas.. she is versatile.. It is just that the Mahi's role wasn't well written.๐Ÿ˜’

The writer can give suggestions on casting and so does the director

Hashim Nadeem s favorite are Zahid Sami and now FEROZE and hopefully AAA 

Kam3 was offered to Sami but he rejected as he cudnt relate with farhads sudden prolonged change ....even I cudnt relate ....lol...and Sami iqra pairing would have been even worse 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

He may have suggested iqra since the success of kam3 is still fresh or maybe the director/channel suggested her

Another actress like Sana as Mahi may have been less annoying

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The writer can give suggestions on casting and so does the director

Hashim Nadeem s favorite are Zahid Sami and now FEROZE and hopefully AAA 

Kam3 was offered to Sami but he rejected as he cudnt relate with farhads sudden prolonged change ....even I cudnt relate ....lol...and Sami iqra pairing would have been even worse 

I don't think Sami was offered Farhad's role. It was for a young guy who is in his early 20s. If so I am glad he didn't do it. Feroze made that character more apealing and believeble.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

He may have suggested iqra since the success of kam3 is still fresh or maybe the director/channel suggested her

Another actress like Sana as Mahi may have been less annoying

I think the writing failed Mahi more than the actress.. but maybe a more soft speaking actress could've done better and managed to shine with Feroze more than Iqra.

I still believe Iqra is a wonderfull actress , and that she is one of the most successfull too.