All characters are grey.. and flawed

Sunaina612 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi, 

" All characters in the show are grey and flawed " .. just like reality.

Deepika

Deepika who left everything for her dream, living alone for 10 years without any moral or emotional support..no frds no family..how difficult it wld have been... now saw her ex, whom she loved more than anything..and came to how he is all these yrs.. got emotionally attached again.. she knows it is not right..still wldnt stop...someone is actually living with her under the same room... oh..god .. just put yourself before blaming her.. she is human and she is real..she is not gopi bahu.. i literally cried when she kept vikrant shirt with herself..

Deepika Abhay.

I still dont get when deepika gave signals to abhay... probably she was very comfortable with him talking abt varies things..she wld have developed feeling for him..maybe..if vikrant wld have made re entry little later in D life..Abhay is good..but he is judgemental ...quickly jumps to conclusions.. even in earlier episodes how he accused D..he loves D so much that he wants to protect her from V.. 

Deepika vikrant

Still both of them love each other.. v comprised with life and tried to be happy ( yet to hear Aditi's side)... but once he saw deepika.. whom he has not forgotten in 10 yrs.. his feels that they both deserve better life..v is not a too good person ..but definitely not a too bad either.. yes takening drug is really wrong((im not supporting).. but he has come out of it... he treats his patients politely..he is cool and calm... s he is attitude and behaviour towards abhay is wrong.. he is flawed ..and real 

He is not a villian ..infact no one is villian..all are real.., humans flawed..grey... no one is perfect.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey you said it all, yes we all r humans and are flawed when it comes to our heart.

I have only one problem hear, if V is stil so much in love with D, then he should first break all his ties with his wife before he moves forward with D in his life, instead he is just milking the situation where he finds out that D is still in love with him and not yet moved on in her life so he pushing her by staying close to her.

if his love is true then he should not hide anything from his wife, he should move out of her life, why keep her hanging when he is persuaing his ex.  That is my only concern and that is why I fell he is outright negative not grey.

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Eventually he is an MCP not good for DP in long-run 🤣

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The person who is playing with your emotions can never be good for you. If he truly loved deepika he would have never played tricks with her, never try to sabotage her career, never openly tried to defame her or never tried to keep his own wife in dark.

He should first clear the equation with his wife then pursue deepika. Why hanging b/w Aditi and Deepika? Clear out things, come out clean.