Exclusive iv of umar riaz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Glad he is actually speaking the truth!!

And what he said about Geeta Kapur was also REALLY NEEDED. I hope next time these so-called celebs will actually watch episodes before giving advice and making personal comments! 
I feel he has been really hurt with what that woman has said about him! And I completely agree with him that it was really not required and who gave her the right to speak to a contestant like that??? I mean comments like “I don’t want to be treated by a doctor like you” “being aggressive is a inherent nature” and all the venom she spilled in the name of giving feedback was not at all required!!!

Each and every one was aggressive in the task!! And the most aggressive one was Karan Kundra! What he did twice was nothing compared to what Umar did! Not just him, shamita, teja, simba, Rambo everyone was aggressive in task!!! Did anyone tell them that i would not want to work opposite an actor like you?? Nope!!!
Why was only his profession targeted like that? That geeta kapur really has lost all the respect from me!!!

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lkd48

Glad he is actually speaking the truth!!

And what he said about Geeta Kapur was also REALLY NEEDED. I hope next time these so-called celebs will actually watch episodes before giving advice and making personal comments! 
I feel he has been really hurt with what that woman has said about him! And I completely agree with him that it was really not required and who gave her the right to speak to a contestant like that??? I mean comments like “I don’t want to be treated by a doctor like you” “being aggressive is a inherent nature” and all the venom she spilled in the name of giving feedback was not at all required!!!

Each and every one was aggressive in the task!! And the most aggressive one was Karan Kundra! What he did twice was nothing compared to what Umar did! Not just him, shamita, teja, simba, Rambo everyone was aggressive in task!!! Did anyone tell them that i would not want to work opposite an actor like you?? Nope!!!
Why was only his profession targeted like that? That geeta kapur really has lost all the respect from me!!!

Sorry but Karan Kundra was NOT the most aggressive! He did slam once but that is also not with intention to hurt as he has international rugby experience which involves snatching n there Pratik came physical, provoked n snatched n he did it with utmost awareness as a rugby move, he has never seen biggboss so dint knw the limits but after that never did. Second was only chest bump so YES his are the most talked abt but others have been way more physical and aggressive throughout Pratik even provoked with spray in eyes and Umar has brutally hit and pushed in anger with INTENTIONS to hurt multiple multiple times. 

https://twitter.com/PearlDave_/status/1480936443929268226?t=ayTeIKwbIWh3a7HoXVNcXw&s=19

https://twitter.com/PearlDave_/status/1480937317716037633?t=chQf6Dm9TbyvnmJNfQjBCg&s=19

lkd48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

Sorry but Karan Kundra was NOT the most aggressive! He did slam once but that is also not with intention to hurt as he has international rugby experience which involves snatching n there Pratik came physical, provoked n snatched n he did it with utmost awareness as a rugby move, he has never seen biggboss so dint knw the limits but after that never did. Second was only chest bump so YES his are the most talked abt but others have been way more physical and aggressive throughout Pratik even provoked with spray in eyes and Umar has brutally hit and pushed in anger with INTENTIONS to hurt multiple multiple times. 

https://twitter.com/PearlDave_/status/1480936443929268226?t=ayTeIKwbIWh3a7HoXVNcXw&s=19

https://twitter.com/PearlDave_/status/1480937317716037633?t=chQf6Dm9TbyvnmJNfQjBCg&s=19

Sorry but you can defend him however you like but he could have caused serious injuries to Pratik that day when he choke slammed him to the ground! That seemed more like WWE moves rather than rugby!! 

lkd48 thumbnail

Firstly, he was not in the rugby ground to show such rugby moves! And he didnot show any awareness when he was conducting physical violence! 
And the excuse that he had not watched bb previously and therefore didnot know the limits is beyond laughable!
But to each their own! The rules were clear from day one that violence is not allowed in the show!  Even if Karan was innocent to not know this rule before entering the show, I am sure he must have heard of it during the show?  Because it was actually mentioned 100000 times before his WWE showdown!

And yes, Karan is the most aggressive one this season and I say this because of the severity of his act of aggression! He could have caused serious injuries, far beyond the push anyone did in the show!!! 

lkd48 thumbnail

P.S. what’s funny is that in one hand you say that Karan is not the most aggressive but in the next line you agree he slammed someone? Is pushing more dangerous than choke slamming someone to the ground??!? And why would you slam someone to ground if you do not have intention to cause harm?

Even in rugby, they don’t slam people to ground the way KK did!

Amy07 thumbnail

Firstly, he was not in the rugby ground to show such rugby moves! And he didnot show any awareness when he was conducting physical violence! 
And the excuse that he had not watched bb previously and therefore didnot know the limits is beyond laughable!
But to each their own! The rules were clear from day one that violence is not allowed in the show!  Even if Karan was innocent to not know this rule before entering the show, I am sure he must have heard of it during the show?  Because it was actually mentioned 100000 times before his WWE showdown!

And yes, Karan is the most aggressive one this season and I say this because of the severity of his act of aggression! He could have caused serious injuries, far beyond the push anyone did in the show!!! 

No they all were snatching n being physical for map pieces and Biggboss was saying NOTHING. FACT is even Pratik confessed to Rakhi he dint even get an inch of pain, so yes Karan was well aware of what he was doing n it was physical provocation as well. PUNEET Issar did same move in task n tht too unprovoked but bcos of this justification Biggboss got him back. 

Umar on the other hand did VIOLENCE multiple times on provoking words as well n in extreme ANGER to hurt. 

Amy07 thumbnail

P.S. what’s funny is that in one hand you say that Karan is not the most aggressive but in the next line you agree he slammed someone? Is pushing more dangerous than choke slamming someone to the ground??!? And why would you slam someone to ground if you do not have intention to cause harm?

Even in rugby, they don’t slam people to ground the way KK did!

Those were not normal pushes, he even punched in extreme anger n lost control ONLY bcos of Karan n others who held him was when he was able to control. 

He NEVER stopped VIOLENCE even after multiple warnings where as Karan did mend n stopped. 

lkd48 thumbnail

Those were not normal pushes, he even punched in extreme anger n lost control ONLY bcos of Karan n others who held him was when he was able to control. 

He NEVER stopped VIOLENCE even after multiple warnings where as Karan did mend n stopped. 

So it is right to choke slam people to ground?? And according to u, pushing is more dangerous and more violent than WWE move?? Wow!!! 
Issue here is even after committing a DANGEROUS move which could have easily caused SERIOUS INJURIES, he was given a free pass!!!

What Karan did was the MOST VIOLENT ACT done by any contestant in this season! Therefore, yes, he is the most violent and aggressive this season! 

They tagged Umar as most aggressive for pushing, but a man who could have caused injuries, who displayed his WWE moves was never given any punishment at all!!!! 

Umar’s push is intentional but Karan choke slamming people is because he didnot know the rules??? Haayee! So innocent he is right???

Umar’s push is violent but Karan choke slamming is because of his rugby skills??? What a lame excuse this is!! 

Umar’s push is not justifiable but Karan has 100 reasons to choke slam people to ground???? And yet Umar is the one who is more violent? 

MOST IMPORTANTLY People have audacity to come on the show and tell Umar that they will not be treated by a doctor like him, but no one actually has guts to say to Karan and other contestants that they don’t feel safe working with coactors like them!! 
Each and every one has pushed people, but no one called out as humiliating way as Umar as been called out

My problem is the way Umar was targeted! For “pushing” he was labelled violent and aggressive but a person whose WWE movement could actually cause serious injuries and could have actually killed someone is sitting there and being labelled as saint hero!! Why this unfair treatment??

lkd48 thumbnail

No they all were snatching n being physical for map pieces and Biggboss was saying NOTHING. FACT is even Pratik confessed to Rakhi he dint even get an inch of pain, so yes Karan was well aware of what he was doing n it was physical provocation as well. PUNEET Issar did same move in task n tht too unprovoked but bcos of this justification Biggboss got him back. 

Umar on the other hand did VIOLENCE multiple times on provoking words as well n in extreme ANGER to hurt. 

Everyone is provoked to do violence except Umar, is that what u r saying?? Simba pushed him, because Umar provoked.

Karan did what he did, because he was provoked ! Shamita pushed rakhi because he was provoked, everyone pushed everyone because they were provoked!! But Umar is the only one according to u, that was not provoked? According to you, Umar had extreme anger and was trying to hurt people?? What is this logic??

And who actually has he hurt so far?? Who has been wounded in the show because of Umar???  No one!