I think their plan was to kill Karthik first!

daffodil153 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I always had this inkling that they were planning to kill karthik!

But then they decided it would be more impactful to kill Naira! 

Naira’s dream of Karthik’s disappearing and many instances were shown!

They were all foreshadowing Karthik’s death and suddenly they killed Naira and brought the most cringe worthy track of ITV!

Its the same face yet I could not help but cringe every time sirat came onscreen! Even when there was a chance of her turning out to be Naira! I just couldn’t tolerate her! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daffodil153

I always had this inkling that they were planning to kill karthik!

But then they decided it would be more impactful to kill Naira! 

Naira’s dream of Karthik’s disappearing and many instances were shown!

They were all foreshadowing Karthik’s death and suddenly they killed Naira and brought the most cringe worthy track of ITV!

Its the same face yet I could not help but cringe every time sirat came onscreen! Even when there was a chance of her turning out to be Naira! I just couldn’t tolerate her! 

Yes all signs are shown for kartik and patni taking his danger on her. If you see the climax of Naira she saved Kartik and she fell down kartik can't hold her hand in that second. As if Yamraj was after naira to make her die throughout the sequence of bus accident. If he was killed and Naira was made move on like in Bidai we could have enjoyed the plot perfectly with another hero as widower with daughter Arohi. 

daffodil153 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Their whole plan was for us to hate Sirat and Arohi! 

Frankly speaking it worked! 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daffodil153

Their whole plan was for us to hate Sirat and Arohi! 

Frankly speaking it worked! 

And hate on sirat is working now on Arohi by making her bully and Ak the docile one..it's all garimas tactics to pull next Generation this way. We hated sirat amd can't accept kaira t...I can't say at all till now it pinches me literally. This way Naira is made the iconic character and kartik is dead in air sirat is rolled away from steps there by Abhira are supreme. It worked perfectly. 

surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today also when I watch old clip where there is Sirat I just skip that part...just can't watch her,....whatever good she may....she taught Akshara to just support & help as she is younger...what is there in younger age remains forever.,.... Due to this I hate Kartik even more......