She should be but every nepo kid gets a dozen chances at least

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

chi she looks so crass

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

She needs to stop with her assets enhancements now... it's started looking gross... 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alive and kicking with her voluptious photoshoots.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sridevi's career in Bollywood was "done and dusted" in 1979. She had her first success in 1983, and became the #1 most sought after star by 1984.

So... comparatively, Janhvi will dethrone Alia Bhatt by September 2022.

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Apart from voluptuous body, no body shaming, which she flaunts in every photo shoot specially the TOP and REAR END I don't find anything that could be considered as attractive in her. 

Her movies till date at best could be called mediocre. 

Either she needs to learn acting or kiss  many directors/producers to get any substantial  movie. Else get forgotten like Esha Deol, she too was daughter of Hema Malini and in terms of popularity Hema was much much popular than Late Sridevi.  

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

She needs to stop with her assets enhancements now... it's started looking gross... 

No hate honestly but I don't know what is up with celebrities, actors and insta "influencers" thinking that looking like the Jenner sisters (like literally with the exact facial work) and clothes and bodycon dresses is the key. They're all doing it.

Is that how the next female talent...the Smita or Shabana or Aishwarya or even Kareena in Bollywood is going to be found? #RIPfilms

I mean I'm not at all old but these kids make Alia seem like Meryl with her restraint.

Edited by Sashay01 - 2 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sashay01

No hate honestly but I don't know what is up with celebrities, actors and insta "influencers" thinking that looking like the Jenner sisters (like literally with the exact facial work) and clothes and bodycon dresses is the key. They're all doing it.

Is that how the next female talent...the Smita or Shabana or Aishwarya or even Kareena in Bollywood is going to be found? #RIPfilms

I mean I'm not at all old but these kids make Alia seem like Meryl with her restraint.

Aishwarya’s name after Smita and Shabana??? 😲

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Aishwarya’s name after Smita and Shabana??? 😲

LOL, I know how it looks but I didn't name her as an acting talent but like Kareena she was the find of her decade!