Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Did this Partik complain against Umar ? BB Kicked out Umar right? So this logic is not correct. For Asim himanshi was there , rather Asim looked like fool proposing to Himanshi and she weakened his game, Asim was in general not funny guy to create content that Sid could create with Sana n Madhurima , Deva n Mahira. 

when karan chok slammed pratik

salman actually gave this reason to give no punishment to karan

and pratik was very guilty 

this season bb is worst

kya kare umar was getting more votes than channel favs to nikal diya unfairly

waise bhi this show is about getting more popularity and trophy to channel favs

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Did this Partik complain against Umar ? BB Kicked out Umar right? So this logic is not correct. For Asim himanshi was there , rather Asim looked like fool proposing to Himanshi and she weakened his game, Asim was in general not funny guy to create content that Sid could create with Sana n Madhurima , Deva n Mahira. 

do you think bb kabhi sid ko niklata lol as he was channel guy like this season tejran and shamita

bb thak gaya use samjha smjha ke at that time

he understood finallu after mid season though after come back

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

lol sid covered it smartly

even many sid fans agreed with me  

he was wrong lol

channel and salman was clearly biased it was so clear  , cancelling task when opponent team wins

making aarti ooposite captain

even new year mai saare celebs bhi shuklis laaana

paras didnt get bashed for things he said to asim

himanshi captainccy taken and more

editing to hai hi anyonr can be made look good  jaha sid ke fun scenes dikhate and baaki ke nahi

you are his blind fan so no point arguing

Which Sid fans agreed with you n that's not the point , talk abt logical facts, You are repeating same thing again n again , Salman channel biased. New year party mein Konse celebs Sid ke liye aaye? Rashmi was most favored, She went out of the show n came back as wild card again , then her BF Arhan came as support and again he was brought back as Wild card , Salman was also soft on her despite her swearing and tamasha.

Now you are blaming editing team as well 😆 and calling everyone else blind while you are one who are making stories without any facts. Character assassination is most funniest narrative I have heard from ur end , jo kabhi hua hi nahi, zabadasti ka angle lol

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

do you think bb kabhi sid ko niklata lol as he was channel guy like this season tejran and shamita

bb thak gaya use samjha smjha ke at that time

he understood finallu after mid season though after come back

Stop comparing him with Fake tejran deary!  This is all in ur head, how do u know "BB thak gaya"  😛 U r funny, I don't even understand what ur saying  even.

deepika786 thumbnail

when karan chok slammed pratik

salman actually gave this reason to give no punishment to karan

and pratik was very guilty 

this season bb is worst

kya kare umar was getting more votes than channel favs to nikal diya unfairly

waise bhi this show is about getting more popularity and trophy to channel favs

Umar was getting more votes, how do u know, r u working in channel, stop behaving like Teja (mujhe sab pata Hain), No body knows abt voting and u r blind hater of Sid so no point of arguing with u .

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ab tum clarify hi karo bacho 

Melodious95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astro369

Huh? Kab provoke kiya ? For sure he reacted , but I never saw him explicitly going out n provoking. 

I am a die-hard fan of Sid,never supported Asim but I have watched that season so many times that i remember most of it.Yes ,he did provoke even while passing someone .Remenber aisi ladki episode ?He kept saying it.Then ,if u remeber Vishal used to get fed up of him that he does not let things go n keeping draginig things n keeps provoking.

Also it was not shown in episodes but i have read it in interviews of bb13 contestents ,i am sorry dont remember the name.We have seen Sid was no doubt way more power ful than Asim and once he pushed Asim .Asim did faint and they had to call doctor. After watching live feed of bb15 and bb15 episodes now i know for sure they want to show only  things they want to .

As Hina Khan says its not a scripted show but its highly edited show.

About PR thing,we know Sid did afford it so he hired a PR company thats good and Asim did not afford to hire the PR.

I saw in live feed Umar was telling other housemates he was all ready to go to Dubai for studies when Asim was going to enter BB13,he left his plan to do as they did not afford PR.

I love Sidharth Shukla but when this topic came i could not hold my self from sharing what i know.

My suggestion please lets not get into arguments related to a person who is no more.

Edited by Melodious95 - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Astro369

Actually those were not 1 or 2 tweets, they were series, one tweet even he included his Father, saying my father switched off tv when Sidharth come on TV, extremely disgraceful and yes Umar was running full fledged PR against Sidharth including trends. Even Sid has sisters, but none of them indulged in social media , rather never gave any interview during the show. 

And yes Sid's reactions were wrong but it was after extreme provocation which Umar then was saying that it was part of game n justified (contrary to what he is saying now) and shoulder pushes by asim by keeping his hands in pocket, Asim behaved like that bz he knew Sid's would react n will be out of the show , that was his game, he would literally take panga with him.

Anyways I don't think we should talk about past because whenever such discussions arise the discussion about sid goes negative which I don't think we all would like. So it will be better if we close these past discussion here atleast for siddharth❤️

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

OMG fanwar bhi shuru ho gaya iss topic ko lekar🤔. Anyways I would like to solve this fight first of all we should forget about the past secondly no one was a saint in season 13. Siddharth never character assassinated rashmi with that aisi larki statement but he kept repeating it because of rashmi's woman card but by repeating it several times even he made a mistake as he could have avoided the fight but alas that didn't happen and I don't think neither rashmi asim or others wanted the fight to stop😕. Hence yes siddharth provoked rashmi but because rashmi started a mudda on these two words which was clearly not targeted at her character. Yes after that what sid said that ghar pe lena band kar diya and all maybe his intention was not that but his way of saying was horrible and hence that was below the belt but he said this after rashmi provoked him. And I don't want to say what all disgusting stuffs rashmi said about sid

Regarding asim and sid fight yes sid's pushing intensity was high but I am sorry for that asim never fainted. Yes once he had a minor bruise on chest but asim was the first one who pushed hence both were wrong. Now regarding abusing families well both of them have done that it's just that sid's intensity was high or else both of them have said nasty stuffs to each other's family. Hence no one was a saint everyone was wrong and the matter became worse when violence got clean chit and as far as I remember violence was started by devoleena

Regarding bb bias I don't know about that but regarding wkv bias yes sometimes it has happened. When people used to provoke sid and he used to give a terrible reaction example insult and abuses that time he was whitewashed and people who used to provoke were scolded mostly (and honestly speaking I loved that because it's true the provocation level was something else). But the moment sid did character assassination, physical violence, abused family he should be ready for wkv. This is what I think

BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Anyways I don't think we should talk about past because whenever such discussions arise the discussion about sid goes negative which I don't think we all would like. So it will be better if we close these past discussion here atleast for siddharth❤️

But Sid fans dont move on 

They still hate asim ,rashmi

Was celebrating umar unfair eviction calling karma karma

Infact many asim fans had move on ,but sid fans still in that name-calling and all

And us season  mai no one was saint and since thar season was super hit ,it will be discussed 

I was rewatching  few epis so i know

Sid was not always nor asim  ,both had done share of wrongs 

And dono pe sab chade bhi the poora opp gang 

Sid will be only winner from bb who maintained popularity post bb till now