Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: roym

Anokhi isnt lucky or something...husbands being ok with wifes career nd personal space should be normalised nd not glorified which they r doing here

I put this up ...bcoz that husband wala lines didn't go down well with me,also.It purely sounded like Anokhi's mom who during shadi sequence said Nikki is very lucky to have a husband who is taking care of her dreams.But if u ask me...Anokhi fought for it also...fought with Shayrya to make him understand her dreams....nahi toh Shaurya woh phela wala rehta...jo Shagun ke saath deal kia tha.If u remember before the sindoor shaadi ....when Anokhi said that she aspires for more than just becoming Mrs Shaurya Sabarwal...he said..."toh tumhey yeh saab chahiye ,main nahi"??And I agree with u...the husband being okay with wife's aspirations should be normalized and not glorified saying women are lucky to have such husband.

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Anokhi isnt lucky or something...husbands being ok with wifes career nd personal space should be normalised nd not glorified which they r doing here

If a husband is not ok with her life before marriage...

He wnt ever be happy wd her life after marriage...

Cause the person remains the same and can't give away all habits and work for him...

And if she does .. she wud no longer be the same person...

It wud lead to a downfall both ways ..

Shakhi.devir thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Snow-White-

Cause the person remains the same and can't give away all habits and work for him...

kal ki interview me kv ne kuch kaha kya devir ka upcoming project ki bare me ?????please anyone reply?

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
no girl should need a permission from any one from any gender to decide what to do with her life, like no boy needs any permission to decide what he wants to do. rather this thought change should come from mothers and grannies. they only put all the husband and wife ideas in a girl's head. afterall both sex are humans
roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deba should stop copying Kv's style ๐Ÿ˜† check her story..iykyk

no juta chappals pls ๐Ÿƒ

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nop she isn't copying....A.P Dhillon songs r in trend...even m listening to his songs only๐Ÿ˜†

divine_16 thumbnail

Timesmusic hub waley ko badi jaldi yaad aagaya ...share karney ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

https://instagram.com/stories/timesmusichub/2758121101646354518?utm_medium=share_sheet

divine_16 thumbnail

Oye chup....Issey copy karna nahi kehtey.Issey pyaar khetey hai...tu jo bhi karey mein terey saath hun...saaath saath humesha๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by divine_16 - 2 years ago
Shakhi.devir thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Oye chup....Issey copy karna nahi kehtey.Issey pyaar khetey hai...tu jo bhi karey mein teri saath hun...saaath saath humesha๐Ÿ˜†

mkb music video of devir which is suppose to come in feb ..so is these coming or not?

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Snow-White-

It's true re...In reality aisay nahi hota...a person who has been fed with ideologies for 25 years...gets so much habituated to it ...that it is bound to resurface time to time. It's not a cake walk to just erase those mindset within a short span of time.It stays in your subconscious mind.I have heard real life incidents....and believe me...they are heartwrenching.

Edited by divine_16 - 2 years ago