Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh My God, I seriously thought you were a serious shipper after seeing the articles you post. I guess you are a shipper like the rest of us as well.. Used to get scared posting in those topics. ๐Ÿคฃ

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She reached 1M followers after her wedding which means that from in laws side and extended family was requested to follow which they did. That's how she reached 1M number not by the fact that they are fans. They are family members

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

She reached 1M followers after her wedding which means that from in laws side and extended family was requested to follow which they did. That's how she reached 1M number not by the fact that they are fans. They are family members

I guess 2 lakhs ka difference tha kitni badi family hai yrr๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But who cares even if she gets the highest number of followers in the world then also she doesnโ€™t exist for me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead3009

Oh My God, I seriously thought you were a serious shipper after seeing the articles you post. I guess you are a shipper like the rest of us as well.. Used to get scared posting in those topics. ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes bro her love for them is like 30th February ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Am I right or am I right bro๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Oh My God, me too. I know people would go through the article and anyhow repeat dialogues..reading them this way is more funn๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I only read Ayesha's IVs and articles, baaki articles ke liye forum zindabad๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

I didn't know..I was like "Okay, who's this person that doesn't get exhausted ?"๐Ÿคฃ

Our love for them is like 30th Feb, 25th hour of the day, 8th day of the week, 13th month of the year. It's as deep as a man would sink in the dead sea and as real as Trump's tanned skin.

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

I only read Ayesha's IVs and articles, baaki articles ke liye forum zindabad๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ

The Forum is really really cathartic and I don't know how we're going to survive the next week without Ayesha. The other 8:00 PM show did video calls for Nakuul Mehta that were properly edited in the episodes.

I kinda don't want our show to do that  because let's be frank, they know crap about editing or direction tbh.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Mai nahi vanku khaa gaya tabhi toh wo ek nahi ho paaye๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Picture abhi baaki hai

MochaQueen thumbnail

Now you can post

Iss khushi mein you want to join holmes game?๐Ÿ˜›

MochaQueen thumbnail

Absolutely right๐Ÿคฃ